Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wahooooooooo

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
    Hey everyone if interested i have about ten first run wahoos left ill be at trojan sat for team golf they float and fly really nice
    Tim,
    That Wahoo makes my 165g Roadrunner look overstable. But it sure is handy to only take a stroke over giving up the plastic. The Wahoo does not like a headwind, it gets scared and runs like a little girl named ANNIE!
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Chick Flick fundraiser disc at Trojan

Fire sale all 2010 Chick Flick fundraiser disc are now $10. We have left champion katanas mostly heavier 170ish to 175ish. Pro katanas 167 to 169, and a few rubber wood rocs 170ish. I will have some at Trojan for team disc golf this Saturday & Celeste will have some on Sunday. I know nobody is going to throw anything in the water, but just in case bring some extra cash if you want any of these.

Cindy

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post

Pro katanas

Champion katanas

Rw rocs, aviars
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Any Pro Katanas in White?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Any Pro Katanas in White?
          Yes I think we have about 4 pro katanas in white they are all 169. I have two, and Celeste has two.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

#12 - Only in the deep water is OB
            DROP ZONE

Please confirm this summarization:

"The paved walk path is In Bounds everywhere except on on holes 3, 5, 7, and 15."

Is that correct? Meaning the path is OK on holes: 2, 6, 8, 9, 12. (The rest of the holes don't have path anywhere you are likely to land). Please confirm:

I am In Bounds if I land 100% in the path on holes: 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, (or any other hole except: )
            I am Out of Bounds if I land 100% in the path on holes 3, 5, 7, and 15.

I know it's too late for this year, but maybe next year it could be a bit more consistent? How about all paths are OK because it's the dead of flooded winter? Or how about all paths are out of bounds due to general etiquette and safety? Sorry I did not come up with the suggestion sooner.
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
              #12 - Only in the deep water is OB
              DROP ZONE

Please confirm this summarization:

"The paved walk path is In Bounds everywhere except on on holes 3, 5, 7, and 15."

Is that correct? Meaning the path is OK on holes: 2, 6, 8, 9, 12. (The rest of the holes don't have path anywhere you are likely to land). Please confirm:

I am In Bounds if I land 100% in the path on holes: 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, (or any other hole except: )
              I am Out of Bounds if I land 100% in the path on holes 3, 5, 7, and 15.

I know it's too late for this year, but maybe next year it could be a bit more consistent? How about all paths are OK because it's the dead of flooded winter? Or how about all paths are out of bounds due to general etiquette and safety? Sorry I did not come up with the suggestion sooner.
              and because it is inconsistent all OB is listed on the back of the scorecards again...so please pay attention.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Attention Sunday Golfers.

I will have Stumptown Bag Tags and membership cards available for sale. All new members are welcome as I will have membership forms. The prices are the same: $10 for a bag tag and $10 for the membership card/renewal.

If you recently renewed your Stumptown membership then I will have the renewal stickers available for your current cards.

Thanks,
                Eric Langsam

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  all OB is listed on the back of the scorecards again...
                  hear, hear! great work!
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X