• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently it was for the Nava bros.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
      apparently it was for the Nava bros.
      That worked out well for our points. Unfortunately we did not produce a win.
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
        i believe i sold u your wahoo...and im a discrupter ....gameon
        Yep, currently throwing without fear. Bring it!
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
          did you forget the prolonged bitch fest over the holiday break or were you more successful than i at blocking it from your memory...

I figured that was specific to N. Bonnie and not because of the course change. Of course, having said that, Adair might garner the same amount of bitching because of the woods holes. At least we have less chance of someone drowning while putting out.

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
            I figured that was specific to N. Bonnie and not because of the course change. Of course, having said that, Adair might garner the same amount of bitching because of the woods holes. At least we have less chance of someone drowning while putting out.
            I'm confused here. We are already playing Adair in week 9, just like the published schedule says. Are people suggesting that if we can't play Trojan in week 8, we'll play Adair instead??

Comment

It was NOT AN OFFICIAL OTDG POST.
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                I'm confused here. We are already playing Adair in week 9, just like the published schedule says. Are people suggesting that if we can't play Trojan in week 8, we'll play Adair instead??
                I'm assuming the suggestion was to swap the order we play the two courses to help alleviate concerns about flooding at Trojan.

Comment

We could always play Tree Top again.

Comment

Adair is not an option for week #8. I'm pretty sure checking the calendar will show you that...

Comment

Are the Discrupters playing another winless team at Trojan?
                      We've never been beaten at Trojan, so we have that going for us.

Comment

Just played from 10am to 12pm out there today. Trojan looks great, water has receded on many holes. Grass looks good. No reason to worry about it. I would not change the schedule.
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                          Are the Discrupters playing another winless team at Trojan?
                          We've never been beaten at Trojan, so we have that going for us.
                          There's a 1st time for everything Wes!
                          PDGA# 49616
                          Stumptown# 353

Comment

True. Like us finally getting our first win!

With all that practice you are getting... we'll bring new discs so you can buy them to refill your bag.

Is it RIPT we're playing? I hear those guys are really bad. I'll see if someone will bring champagne so we can celebrate our victory.

Comment

Yep, I'm definitely getting lots of practice at Trojan. I want to win real bad. I didn't lose any plastic today though, do you lose plastic at Trojan? I cannot deny we are struggling, yet you don't have a win either do you? Hello Pot, my name is Kettle. I'm really looking forward to playing you guys. I hope you are shooting lots of birdies, otherwise you may not beat me. If you do beat me, I won't be able to afford the champagne. I'll be crying myself to sleep that night while drinking mad dog, and cheap beer. Asking Why! Why!
                              PDGA# 49616
                              Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                                Yep, I'm definitely getting lots of practice at Trojan. I want to win real bad. I didn't lose any plastic today though, do you lose plastic at Trojan? I cannot deny we are struggling, yet you don't have a win either do you? Hello Pot, my name is Kettle. I'm really looking forward to playing you guys. I hope you are shooting lots of birdies, otherwise you may not beat me. If you do beat me, I won't be able to afford the champagne. I'll be crying myself to sleep that night while drinking mad dog, and cheap beer. Asking Why! Why!
                                You guys are funny. Please don't tie your match because I've got some side bets riding on it...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X