Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... i'm'a pipe up here... seems like the main problem was the starting hole thing... and that's an easy fix... next time, we should designate that (which i do remember having been done at all the past matches? i feel like i remember this, anyway)... i mean shoot, can't be that tricky, heck i'll do it for heaven's sake if no one else wants too...

... i will say, i really appreciated the quick play of both my morning and afternoon rounds... and get this people, i'm pretty sure quick, focused play actually helps the quality of one's game... just sayin'...

seriously, tho, just let me know (jordan, keith, cindy... i'm talking to you) if i can help out... it would be a learning experience but i'm a quick study... and i believe in getting shit done and taking care of business...

... i also volunteer to heckle and nag and harass and harangue groups i feel are golfing too slow...
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

The starting holes will be assigned ahead of time from now on. Keith and I have talked, and It will actually be done the Friday before.

Also we will not be able to take the match cards away from tournament central in the future. I say we because I am guilty of this as well. Team captains will have to fill out their line-ups at tournament central.

We currently have one missing big clipboard, match card , morning score cards from the ODWL vs Aceholes. ODWL or Aceholes any idea where this missing item might be. It was not with the rest of the cards when I went to retrieve it at the shelter yesterday.

Also sorry Josh, but I am pretty sure Hot Poop! got the win over Ript 8.5 to 3.5.

Cindy
      Last edited by LegoRules; January 16th, 2011, 01:29 PM. Reason: spelling
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Has Dan not gotten back to you?
        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          The starting holes will be assigned ahead of time from now on. Keith and I have talked, and It will actually be done the Friday before.

Also we will not be able to take the match cards away from tournament central in the future. I say we because I am guilty of this as well. Team captains will have to fill out their line-ups at tournament central.

We currently have one missing big clipboard, match card , morning score cards from the ODWL vs Aceholes. ODWL or Aceholes any idea where this missing item might be. It was not with the rest of the cards when I went to retrieve it at the shelter yesterday.

Also sorry Josh, but I am pretty sure Hot Poop! got the win over Ript 8.5 to 3.5.

Cindy
          NOOOOOOO!!, Congrats Hot Poop. Discrupters I will live and breath Discgolf these next two weeks to assure victory at Trojan. If anyone wants to join me I'm loading my truck with a tent, sleeping bag, and top rammen to play Trojan for the next two weeks. I will probably mutate and grow a third arm from some left over radio isotopes But I will win!
          PDGA# 49616
          Stumptown# 353
          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

^^^don't forget a raft...
            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
              ^^^don't forget a raft...
              Packed water wings, snorkel and fins.
              PDGA# 49616
              Stumptown# 353
              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

that'll be fine for making your shot in the fairway, but the raft will save time getting to your lie...
                educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                  Has Dan not gotten back to you?
                  Nope not yet.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

What a miserable afternoon today. Yeah, it rained (a lot), but it was being stuck playing with Hemmerling that was miserable. J/K of course. Nice getting whupped up on by Putt This and always a pleasure playing these guys.

Bob

ps............did I mention it rained? (A LOT?)

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      What a miserable afternoon today. Yeah, it rained (a lot), but it was being stuck playing with Hemmerling that was miserable. J/K of course. Nice getting whupped up on by Putt This and always a pleasure playing these guys.

Bob

ps............did I mention it rained? (A LOT?)
                      Bob,

Sorry I had to unleash Hemmerling on ya...hope he didn't whoop on ya too bad. Wish I was feeling better to be there today. Oh well, next year!

xoxo,
                      Carie

Comment

Yeah - what Bob said!

Comment

I just wanted to say I had a great time playing the Drunk & Disorderlies.

Pinkal and I had an amazing round of doubles against Kirsten & Celeste that came down to the wire. We had a 17 stroke deficit to fight through and had tied it up by the time we got to hole 1 of 27 (with three holes to go). We picked up a couple strokes on the big hole and promptly screwed up Hole 2 in grand style. Pinkal and I took a painful and well deserved five, and the ladies took a awesome three. Match tied with one to go! As we approach the next tee I think to myself "All we have to do is birdie the last hole and we got this in the bag!" Then Kirsten parks the final hole and now we HAVE to birdie that last hole just to TIE them. Thankfully, we had a decent drive and Pinkal hit the putt so we managed to come out with a tie. Way to bring it ladies! Fun stuff.

Shawn and Eric... even in that rain I had a great time playing with you two.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Jeff, it was a pleasure to play a round with you!! We had a great time!

Comment

It was a pleasure playing against D&D. Got to throw with Shawn, Eric, Bob, and Claude. Just wish there was another round so I could have trash talked with Celeste and Kirsten. Maybe the playoffs. Thank again guys & gals!

Putt This! beat D&D by some score TBD. Thanks for rolling over!

Morning round took 3:30.
                              Afternoon took 3:15.

Yes, spending time wiping discs and hands before every throw slows things down and is fatiguing after a while.

I really like having the starting holes predetermined. One more way to streamline (therefore speeding up) the process. Good idea to not allow the match clipboards to leave tourney central.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post

Cindy
                                Update missing match card & morning score cards found.

Cindy
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X