X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: milo week 7

eastside crusties better be ready! griplock practice sessions are lookin good. i'd love to tell you how good but prefer you underestimating us all.

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
    eastside crusties better be ready! griplock practice sessions are lookin good. i'd love to tell you how good but prefer you underestimating us all.
    Hey Jonesy, ever heard of capital letters?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
      Jonesy Glad team liplock is getting some practice playing disc golf on your wii but were playing Milo which is on the Eastside of town were we all live and play. dont worry were so old that my team will not pratice we just roll out of the car and beat teams down like little old team Liplock. Hey Jonesy make sure you get chap stick for all your team mates we hate it when you have chap lips kissing our butt's. Cant wait just make sure you bring your weak links Amber and Crist.
      X - Man

Comment

ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          Punctuation smack. Team Disc Golf is nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Punctuation smack. Team Disc Golf is nasty!
            When Shupp and Jonesy are talking it's...........Punk-tuation.

Bob

Comment

Hey Hemmerling, ever heard of the Raiders? LOL! Good thing you didn't lose that dollar.... Can't wait to play your team out at Milo. Maybe I'll even get to play you and you can bust out that "Who's your Daddy" line again.

Comment

I will - sadly - be in warmer climes and not in attendance. Have fun!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                  Hey Hemmerling, ever heard of the Raiders? LOL! Good thing you didn't lose that dollar.... Can't wait to play your team out at Milo. Maybe I'll even get to play you and you can bust out that "Who's your Daddy" line again.
                  Ouch! Yes, the Raiders owned the Chiefs' a$$ this year

Sounds like you and I need to play to determine the real AFC West champion.

Comment

Ouch! Yes, the Raiders owned the Chiefs' a$$ this year

Sounds like you and I need to play to determine the real AFC West champion.
                    YES!

Comment

The Discrupters remain unbeaten in Oregon in 2011, and look forward to our match against the Prancing Cows. We'll be unveiling our "ringer" for the final leg of the season, as another Sunnes joins the Discrupters (pending official approval from the TDG sanctioning committee).

Mr. Lewis,
                      What's the official way to let you know The Discrupters would like to replace Vic Johnson with Geof Sunnes? Would this work? Vic is leaving the team due to being a giant b..., er, medical reasons.

Geof, whom Ken Climo has called, "The next me, but better," looks forward to any and all competitors. With a precision-controlled drive of just over 600 feet and a 97% putting accuracy rate within 50 feet, the newest Discrupter has been predicted to win every stroke play match he will play in his life. At present, attempts to give him a rating under the present system have failed, but, in his own words, "I'm even better than I was yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                        The Discrupters remain unbeaten in Oregon in 2011, and look forward to our match against the Prancing Cows. We'll be unveiling our "ringer" for the final leg of the season, as another Sunnes joins the Discrupters (pending official approval from the TDG sanctioning committee).

Mr. Lewis,
                        What's the official way to let you know The Discrupters would like to replace Vic Johnson with Geof Sunnes? Would this work? Vic is leaving the team due to being a giant b..., er, medical reasons.

Geof, whom Ken Climo has called, "The next me, but better," looks forward to any and all competitors. With a precision-controlled drive of just over 600 feet and a 97% putting accuracy rate within 50 feet, the newest Discrupter has been predicted to win every stroke play match he will play in his life. At present, attempts to give him a rating under the present system have failed, but, in his own words, "I'm even better than I was yesterday."
                        everybody needs a rating

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                          everybody needs a rating

Since Climo said he was "The next me, but better". I propose we set his initial rating at 1041. Seems fair.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                            Since Climo said he was "The next me, but better". I propose we set his initial rating at 1041. Seems fair.

Comment

What course/layout will we be using?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X