Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan sounds good to me I hope you can put the holes on the back of the cards. I was hoping we could of played the original 18 holes but this will work.
    X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
      Jordan sounds good to me I hope you can put the holes on the back of the cards. I was hoping we could of played the original 18 holes but this will work.
      and how many people will know that layout?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
        and how many people will know that layout?

Only the players who were playing it back then. Sometimes we will play it but the course is on the east side only.
        X - Man

Comment

I barely know any of the layouts
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

It's Milo, I'm just happy to play there. I hope you Sages will figure out the details and make it clear so we don't slow the play down.
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

cant get any slower than these fellas and their pull-carts

Comment

is the radio flyer considered a pull cart? lets play the whole course safari style!!!!!!!!!!! or....... lets all play 1 really long hole. tee from genius, mando around 27layouts hole 9 by the river and out to 27 layouts hole 6 at the other end of the park. lowest score wins.

Comment

handicaps applied of course

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                    is the radio flyer considered a pull cart? lets play the whole course safari style!!!!!!!!!!! or....... lets all play 1 really long hole. tee from genius, mando around 27layouts hole 9 by the river and out to 27 layouts hole 6 at the other end of the park. lowest score wins.
                    I like it Jonesy...

Comment

Attn PLAYERS!

The scorecards have been printed.
                      Please pay careful attention to the scorecards and use the Morning and Afternoon cards correctly. Each card has the hole order and tee pad (where there are 2 pads) for that round so don't mix them up.
                      In the morning we will be playing mostly the west side of the course and playing the east (with the genius hole) in the afternoon.
                      The back of each scorecard has a copy of the 27 hole layout that corresponds to the hole numbers on the front. Please pay attention and let's try to get it right.

Thank you for your attention in this matter,

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                        Jonesy Glad team liplock is getting some practice playing disc golf on your wii but were playing Milo which is on the Eastside of town were we all live and play. dont worry were so old that my team will not pratice we just roll out of the car and beat teams down like little old team Liplock. Hey Jonesy make sure you get chap stick for all your team mates we hate it when you have chap lips kissing our butt's. Cant wait just make sure you bring your weak links Amber and Crist.

Comment

The scorecards have been printed.
                          Please pay careful attention to the scorecards and use the Morning and Afternoon cards correctly. Each card has the hole order and tee pad (where there are 2 pads) for that round so don't mix them up.
                          In the morning we will be playing mostly the west side of the course and playing the east (with the genius hole) in the afternoon.
                          The back of each scorecard has a copy of the 27 hole layout that corresponds to the hole numbers on the front. Please pay attention and let's try to get it right.

Thank you for your attention in this matter,

Only issue we had was the fact that we followed the score card. The score card said nothing about 19's tee to 23's basket.

Comment

we could always scrap saturdays for tdg...

Originally posted by Amber View Post
                            Only issue we had was the fact that we followed the score card. The score card said nothing about 19's tee to 23's basket.
                            well there were multiple posts in this very thread that mentioned it AND a master map with all holes highlighted for TC. beyond heading out on saturdays and holding all of your newbie hands, i am unsure what else i could do.

Comment

Yikes!

well there were multiple posts in this very thread that mentioned it AND a master map with all holes highlighted for TC. beyond heading out on saturdays and holding all of your newbie hands, i am unsure what else i could do.
                              We've hit a new level of crankiness from Mr. Sausage Fingers (not without reason I might add).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X