X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

da
    Last edited by Wes Hansen; January 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM. Reason: forum decorum

Comment

Its was miserably awesome. We still won

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
        I hear your former team is going to be named RIPS next year...
        Putt This is changing their name?

Oh that's right... you're a plebe when it comes to team golf and wouldn't remember who my former team is. My current team plays in the big leagues. Good thing you moved to Saturdays where the juniors play so you can worry about who is loading the next round rather than shooting the next round.

Anyway, someone had to take Troy's place and you are just the man to fit the bill. To a T.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

we need to take you off sundays just to ease your ego.
          was your beer frozen sam?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
            we need to take you off sundays just to ease your ego.
            was your beer frozen sam?
            I don't think anything could ease this boys ego. I do like how the insult of the week is calling people Troy, maybe next week it will be calling people Sam.

This thread was supposed to be for posting results not flinging feces. I notice that the Saturday teams are better at following directions...

Comment

vs

Packers 9 vs D & D 6

I just have to say that I enjoyed playing with all the peeps of D&D...you ladies are crazy, funny and great sportswoman.

HATED THE WINDS AND PUTTING WAS JUST

The funniest and craziest thing I saw yesterday regarding the winds...Hole six Tubbs is putting for par about 20ft from the basket. I believe he hit the basket and the disc popped up and rolled and wobbled from basket six alllll the way to next the another team that was putting on basket 3. Poor Tubbs took a 7 ...I had to ask.

To D&D

Comment

Good fun matched yesterday. Thanks Packers!
                At some point you just have to laugh it all off. I didn't have to many great wind stories but Kirsten had a couple good ones.
                A 3 foot putt dead center in the chains just hover for a second or two and fly strait backwards. Looked like it bounced off the pole but it was just hovering.
                The second was the hole that throws by the bridge. Kirsten was down by the water throwing up the hill. It went about 20 ft and then a solid 100 ft backwards!
                We also saw a bald eagle flying about 40 ft above our heads on the next hole. It was amazing to see it so close with such beautiful scenery all around.

Comment

I have never played in such consistently strong winds. That weather tore me and my 150 plastic UP! Ha!

I'll be the first to say it: Hole 5 was a dirty, dirty biyatch yesterday. I can't recall EVER taking a 14 on one hole. That hurt. All I could do was laugh it off, though... no sense in getting all pissed off and having a bad day over it. I did get some revenge on that hole in the 2nd round, and managed to only go out of bounds once, in order to shoot a 6. Nothing will make you happy to take a 6 on a hole like taking a 14 on it in the previous round. Haha!!

We had a great time playing with the Packers! to you guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                    I have never played in such consistently strong winds. That weather tore me and my 150 plastic UP! Ha!

I'll be the first to say it: Hole 5 was a dirty, dirty biyatch yesterday. I can't recall EVER taking a 14 on one hole. That hurt. All I could do was laugh it off, though... no sense in getting all pissed off and having a bad day over it. I did get some revenge on that hole in the 2nd round, and managed to only go out of bounds once, in order to shoot a 6. Nothing will make you happy to take a 6 on a hole like taking a 14 on it in the previous round. Haha!!

Aint that the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post

Don't forget you also won by a stroke...bad for me...great for you. Loved playing with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
                        Don't forget you also won by a stroke...bad for me...great for you. Loved playing with you!
                        I haven't forgotten. I needed a win in the worst way - it was nice to finally get one. And the best part was just enjoying the round without worrying about who was winning or the score - I didn't realize how close we were until the scores were being added up. I enjoyed playing with you too!

Comment

ODW took down the Disruptors

Comment

I believe the scores were 4-4 for the day. I might be wrong.
                            That is a tie.

Comment

Wes, don't forget about the doubles matches.... Makes it 6-4 ODW.

Comment

It was not our day, and DGod! crushed Hot Poop! Those were some tough conditions with tough ob's & mandos on top of it. Props to Dan, DC, Shaggy, Chris, and Andy for the win. You guys are a fun group to play with, and made a tough day fun.

Cindy
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X