X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    Is this you volunteering to go out there and mark the mando for us?

Just a thought but how about the group that starts on that hole marks it?

Bob

Comment

you guys need to make up your mind because some peeps dont got internet and because jordan is the man and he said no i told some of those peeps
      you guys are worse then my x
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      75 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

oh p.s. a little warning would be good not this last min stuff
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Since we are asking LAST minute stuff...

What water other then the obvious ones are going to be played OB and what water is casual. Because I went out there yesterday and half the course is under water...

Comment

Maybe we could get Sam to come out and mark the mando for us.

I cant wait to go down to Dabney Saturday and hunt some Oregon wildlife. Dan Denny head mounted would look good above the crapper. Its against the law to have guns in state parks so I will have to use a seal club to take Dan out.
            X - Man

Comment

Will he go down w/ a smile on his face or...

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post

I cant wait to go down to Dabney Saturday and hunt some Oregon wildlife. Dan Denny head mounted would look good above the crapper. Its against the law to have guns in state parks so I will have to use a seal club to take Dan out.
                ... sheesh... and just when i was thinkin' 'bout takin' it easy on you poor, old guys 'cause i'm such a nice young thing, ya gotta go and start talkin' 'bout huntin' and killin' and beatin' folk up with seal clubs... just for that... i'm leaving the ensure and stewed beats i was gonna bring for y'all at home... altho, will your old creaky joints even make it out there in the weather we're s'posed to be having?
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Emma I thought your team was older it must be all those speacial cookies your team eats that makes you guys look old and broke down. I was just going to bring my seal club but now just for you i will bring the stun gun it should work great in the rain.
                  X - Man

Comment

Emma I thought your team was older it must be all those speacial cookies your team eats that makes you guys look old and broke down. I was just going to bring my seal club but now just for you i will bring the stun gun it should work great in the rain.
                    Keith, you are all trash talk and no action. The Crushers better bring an inflatable raft or two so you can cart each other around in the rain. Too bad our teams don't get to square off during the regular season so our crusties can show your crusties a thing or two.

Go Oregon Disc & Wildlife!

Comment

Keith, I believe the State Parks are covered under a discharge law not a carry law. I think the parks used to be covered under a poorly worded carrying loaded weapons regulation, however it was changed to infer discharge of weapons. So you can carry but do not discharge. Perhaps a pistol whipping is advisable, otherwise bring your favorite lawyer to argue self-defense. But if you are speaking of physical harm why would you need to worry about laws anyways.

Here is a good side note to weapons in State Parks.
                      It is illegal to use a slingshot in a state park (http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/rules/...6/736_010.html)
                      see 736-010-0040 Visitor Conduct (n)
                      So if you get a disc stuck in a tree and have a slingshot, don't discharge it just throw it at the tree instead.
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

These are the Crusties you are talking about. They haven't heard of firearms.
                        Guys that old just carry clubs (picture Jeff Cox approaching with a tree stump).
                        Luckily, 4/7ths of their team is barely ambulatory, so they're mostly harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          Keith, I believe the State Parks are covered under a discharge law not a carry law. I think the parks used to be covered under a poorly worded carrying loaded weapons regulation, however it was changed to infer discharge of weapons. So you can carry but do not discharge. Perhaps a pistol whipping is advisable, otherwise bring your favorite lawyer to argue self-defense. But if you are speaking of physical harm why would you need to worry about laws anyways.

Here is a good side note to weapons in State Parks.
                          It is illegal to use a slingshot in a state park (http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/rules/...6/736_010.html)
                          see 736-010-0040 Visitor Conduct (n)
                          So if you get a disc stuck in a tree and have a slingshot, don't discharge it just throw it at the tree instead.
                          OWNED!

Don't worry Emma, those guys are so old all they have left in them is hot air. And the way Keith has been going he will probably be all out of that by the morning.

Comment

Oh ya I forgot to say...

GO ODW!!!

Comment

What is it with TDG, Dabney, and heavy rain. The season I played I took 2 sets of rain gear and dry clothes to wear on the drive home, still it was fun. Have fun today folks, I'll be dry listening to my Eastern Eagles take on the Bisons from N. Dakota in the I-AA National Quarterfinals, on the Blood Rug in Cheney. Cheers, take coco.
                              'J'
                              educate your thinking

Comment

go EWU!!!

Yeah for some reason TDG and Dabney seems to always mean torrential downpour. Last year was nasty as well. Forget Dabney I am going to play Hagg today in this weather instead, hahaha
                                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X