X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: 2010-11 Week 4 @ Pier: Results

Will the Eastside Crushers be able to back up Keith's smack talk?
    Will Old, Bad & Sassy stay undefeated?
    Will Putt This finally get a doubles victory?
    Tune in to this thread for answers to those questions and more...

SATURDAY
    GripLok vs. Chain Damage
    Oregon Disc & Wildlife vs. Hot Poop
    Aceholes vs. Disc Golf or Die
    Eastside Crusties vs. Discrupters
    Subject To Change vs. Dancing Cows

SUNDAY
    Old, Bad & Sassy vs. Vapor Trails
    Green Bowl Packers vs. Rockwood Roughnecks
    Dark Horse vs. Big Winds
    Westside Slingers vs. Drunk & Disorderly
    Team Skinny vs. Putt This!

GripLoc wins again

GripLoc 10 vs Chain Damage 2

Comment

Yes Eastside crushers won today and had a great time playing with Discrupters. Played both rounds with Wes and John had a great Day except for the wind.

Jeff it was nice to see you out today but what were you doing. It looked like you were setting traps for tomorrow matches.
      X - Man

Comment

AceHoles Lost to DGOD today but we had a blast doing it. Chris, Shaggy, Mike, Elliot, Had a great time with you guys. Lets not wait till next season to shoot a round again.
        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Amber View Post
          GripLoc 10 vs Chain Damage 2

ODW lost to Hot Poop 6.5 to 5.5 this makes it feel better though!
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
            Jeff it was nice to see you out today but what were you doing. It looked like you were setting traps for tomorrow matches.
            Damn Keith, can't you keep your mouth shut...

Thanks to John, Julie, Darr, and D-Walk for letting me tag along during their second round. Had fun seeing some old and new faces on the Saturday teams. Too bad we don't have a few inter-day matches like last year.

Comment

In my mind the Discruptors crushed the Crusties. Their 'big gun" was afraid to show, Danny tried to hide and one of them left at lunch because he was so afraid of having to play one of us again.

The only strange part to me is how the Discruptors may have only come away with 1 point for the day!?

The biting gale force winds were nice though. It certainly beat being inside on a warm couch watching the Duck game. Add to that my apparent lack of any skill at disc golf and it was a perfect day. Thankfully Jeff stopped by late in the morning to let us know he'd just got done sleeping in and that he'd probably be heading home for the game. God, I hope it rains on him tomorrow.

Comment

Hey, this is a little late but I wanted to pass along some wisdom (since I won't be at TDG Sunday). Hit up Plews Brews during lunch. You can fill a growler of microbrew for.....$7! If you don't have a growler, you can buy one for $4. Cheapest place around.

Just wanted to share the love of Plews...located on Lombard in down town St. Johns.

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                  Hey, this is a little late but I wanted to pass along some wisdom (since I won't be at TDG Sunday). Hit up Plews Brews during lunch. You can fill a growler of microbrew for.....$7! If you don't have a growler, you can buy one for $4. Cheapest place around.

Just wanted to share the love of Plews...located on Lombard in down town St. Johns.
                  Thanks for the tip Carie! I am getting ready to move into my new house near hole 14 and was hoping to get some good tips on great locations to eat and DRINK in the St. Johns area. This place is now number one on my to do list! You rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post

ODW lost to Hot Poop 6.5 to 5.5 this makes it feel better though!
                    Well dang it Darr! We were hoping you could cool down that steamy hot pile long enough to flush it, but I see with the resurrection of the Minor Deity they have kept themselves warmer then room temperature and soiled the good name of ODW.

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                      Well dang it Darr! We were hoping you could cool down that steamy hot pile long enough to flush it, but I see with the resurrection of the Minor Deity they have kept themselves warmer then room temperature and soiled the good name of ODW.

seriously!!! that damn john gorman. too bad he and his wife are such preciously awesome folk or i'd be really pissed i had to hang out with them so much yesterday... and you, too, bryan bates... you're lucky you're a red head [I]and[I] a quality human being... otherwise...
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

p.s. where were the poop treats, cindy?! where were the poop treats?!
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          I found them on hole 10 near the big tree.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                            Sorry Emma I just didn't have time for the yummy chocolate rice crispy treats this weekend, but for sure I will whip up a batch for dabney. You will have to settle for the LEGO santa key chains. Hot Poop loved the poop keychains, and bag tags that appeared on our bags durring the rounds on Saturday. They are awesome, and mine is saying right wear you guys placed it on my bag. This was my favorite TDG match to date this year you guys ROCK!! Bummed we didn't get matched up, but at least I got to play on a card with you in the first round. I am pretty sure we will be matched up in the Slosh at Dabney in a couple of weeks

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Will the Eastside Crushers be able to back up Keith's smack talk?
                              YES
                              Will Old, Bad & Sassy stay undefeated?
                              YES
                              Will Putt This finally get a doubles victory?
                              NO!

SUNDAY
                              Team Skinny 7.5
                              Putt This! 4.5

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X