Pier Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    I am sure that each day will do what they want. I will base my decision on the weather and/or parking availability. If it is raining steady, I will set up under the shelter. But if a miracle happens and we get decent weather then I may just set up by tee 1.

    I heard this morning that there is going to be sun shine on both Saturday and Sunday.

    Comment


    • #17
      Sorry that it took so long to correct my spelling. I forgot that im being graded for my post on the forum. I was just in a hurry to let Wes know that We cant wait for Saturday match. We were just going to send Jeff Cox to paly for our win and the rest of us were going to watch civil war game. But that would be rude and I want to see Wes try and figure out who shoots first.
      X - Man

      Comment


      • #18
        I wouldn't worry about the spelling Keith.
        As an aside- I believe The Discrupters may, as a team, be the oldest - by total years. Of course, I'm not positive, because I've been told you're reeeeaaaalllly olde. Yes, so old you spell old olde.
        We'll bring our walkers. The ESCs can hold them for us while we tee off first!
        By all means bring Jeff. He's big enough to carry the weak and infirm.

        Comment


        • #19
          Keith,

          You've been misbehavin' so I'm going to show up this Saturday and walk with your group in the morning to monitor your unruly behavior. And yes, I will bring pom-poms and wear that cheerleader outfit you've been asking for since you're going to miss the Civil War game.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Keith,

            You've been misbehavin' so I'm going to show up this Saturday and walk with your group in the morning to monitor your unruly behavior. And yes, I will bring pom-poms and wear that cheerleader outfit you've been asking for since you're going to miss the Civil War game.
            Jeff that would make my day and im glad you want to come and watch us thrash on Wes team. Since you are coming why dont you bring a cry towel for the Discrupters to share.

            Jeff please the cheerleader outfit is sooo last year. Why dont you go with that red dress and the red wig you look like Brook shields in it.
            X - Man

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
              Jeff that would make my day and im glad you want to come and watch us thrash on Wes team. Since you are coming why dont you bring a cry towel for the Discrupters to share.

              Jeff please the cheerleader outfit is sooo last year. Why dont you go with that red dress and the red wig you look like Brook shields in it.
              the discrupters shall bring shamwows to mop up kieth and the boys tears
              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                Jeff that would make my day and im glad you want to come and watch us thrash on Wes team. Since you are coming why dont you bring a cry towel for the Discrupters to share.

                Jeff please the cheerleader outfit is sooo last year. Why dont you go with that red dress and the red wig you look like Brook shields in it.
                Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

                Comment


                • #23
                  No fair. If Jeff wears that dress I may be unable to concentrate. He has beautiful legs, for a man of 64.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    What is the rating point to strokes this week.

                    Hippy007

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Great Question!

                      Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                      What is the rating point to strokes this week.

                      Hippy007
                      We will be using the usual 10 RPs/Stroke again this weekend as the SSA for Pier has never been outside the 50-54 range.

                      Thanks for asking!

                      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                      Comment

                      Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X