That's 3/11 answers that really matter.

fixed
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Voting was over a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
          Seriously, how long ago was the schedule posted? Should have brought it up at the captains meeting...

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            ... no, seriously people... valentine's day schmalentine's day... whole different beast all together... i party like, 3 nights out of the year, and this happens to be one of them... and as early in the a.m. as i have to leave to get to timber, i'll still be drunk... maybe my mom will give me a ride home and a ride to timber...

... and bob, it would not be fun to see me moaning and groaning and smelling of old jubelale and champagne... not fun for anyone... ewwwwww, dragon breath...
            There are a couple more options. You can sleep in and miss the morning round, or stay in bed and miss both rounds.

This should've been discussed before the season started.

Oh. Would Emma like to inform the rest of us her other two party nights of the year so nothing is planned the day after?

Comment

Oh shit... did you just drink a whole bottle of tequila, Jevon? You're all fersnippity....
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Classy... ^^

Comment

Rain, Shine, or Hangover lets throw!!

Comment

The schedule is set. I will be there to play even if I have to stay up all night to maintain the proper level of fucked up.

I would suggest to those that will be partying that night to just continue on thru the next day. That way the buzz never ends and you will not care what you smell like.

Comment

HA!

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                      The good money is on Jordan saying "tough luck, you all should have raised the issue before the season started, while the schedule was being debated."
                      Originally posted by George A. View Post
                      Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      Seriously, how long ago was the schedule posted? Should have brought it up at the captains meeting...
                      Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      There are a couple more options. You can sleep in and miss the morning round, or stay in bed and miss both rounds.

This should've been discussed before the season started.
                      Originally posted by Discmonster25455 View Post
                      Rain, Shine, or Hangover lets throw!!
                      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                        The schedule is set. I will be there to play even if I have to stay up all night to maintain the proper level of fucked up.

I would suggest to those that will be partying that night to just continue on thru the next day. That way the buzz never ends and you will not care what you smell like.
                        This is the best idea I have heard.

Comment

Brilliant! We'll pull you out of the ditch you drive into when we pass you on Sunday.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            Brilliant! We'll pull you out of the ditch you drive into when we pass you on Sunday.

Who said we would be driving? But thanks for assuming we are dumb asses Sam. Always right there to pitch in a smart ass remark.

Comment

I assumed nothing, I assure you.

By the way... how much does speaking for Zimmerman pay?
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I assumed nothing, I assure you.
                                Cute.

By the way... how much does speaking for Zimmerman pay?
                                I was speaking for my self.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X