Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Sched Adjustment - New Years

Jordan-

Just noticing 1/1/2011 is on the schedule for TDG. Spoke to a couple other teams about this and I think we're in agreement that we would like to move that match. Between the bowl games and being the day after NYE makes it a bit much. Can we have a discussion about moving this date? Thanks!

Originally posted by DanD View Post
    Jordan-

Just noticing 1/1/2011 is on the schedule for TDG. Spoke to a couple other teams about this and I think we're in agreement that we would like to move that match. Between the bowl games and being the day after NYE makes it a bit much. Can we have a discussion about moving this date? Thanks!
    Team Chain Damage agrees.

Comment

At least one of Jordan's teammates agrees...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        At least one of Jordan's teammates agrees...
        I think he's talking about reschduling just the Saturday matches, not Sunday. Right??

The good money is on Jordan saying "tough luck, you all should have raised the issue before the season started, while the schedule was being debated". I'm just saying...
        Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; November 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Hangovers be DAMNED. Let's PLAY!
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

... there is no reasonable way that i would be able to drag my champagne soaked self out of bed at 5:30 a.m. new year's day to make it to timber park in time to play... and as viciously ugly as my new year's day hangovers tend to be, no one would want me to ...

... team golf is supposed to be fun...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              ... there is no reasonable way that i would be able to drag my champagne soaked self out of bed at 5:30 a.m. new year's day to make it to timber park in time to play... and as viciously ugly as my new year's day hangovers tend to be, no one would want me to ...

... team golf is supposed to be fun...
              It would be lots of fun to see your CHAMPAGNE SOAKED SELF out there.

Bob

Comment

I've been waiting for someone to bring this up. It's the V-day debate from last year all over. Suck it up Saturdays, or lose out on some points...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                  I think he's talking about reschduling just the Saturday matches, not Sunday. Right??

The good money is on Jordan saying "tough luck, you all should have raised the issue before the season started, while the schedule was being debated". I'm just saying...
                  Oh. In that case, I don't care.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

well speaking for myself, self would you like to come out on new years day and play team disc golf?? why yes I would thanks for asking well that settles it here we go weeeeeeeeee yaayyyyy
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    75 Aces
                    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      I've been waiting for someone to bring this up. It's the V-day debate from last year all over. Suck it up Saturdays, or lose out on some points...
                      What he said

Comment

okay, we've heard primarily from the couch potatos, now, will someone who actually has a life care to comment?

Comment

... no, seriously people... valentine's day schmalentine's day... whole different beast all together... i party like, 3 nights out of the year, and this happens to be one of them... and as early in the a.m. as i have to leave to get to timber, i'll still be drunk... maybe my mom will give me a ride home and a ride to timber...

... and bob, it would not be fun to see me moaning and groaning and smelling of old jubelale and champagne... not fun for anyone... ewwwwww, dragon breath...
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
                            okay, we've heard primarily from the couch potatos, now, will someone who actually has a life care to comment?

He thinks that Jordan has a life!

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I actually don't mind going out to play on new years day. I just like to play golf.
                              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X