X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amber View Post
    On the Timber scores, the morning says I shot a 77 and afternoon says I shot a 77. I actually shot a 77 (36/41) my first round and a 76 (35/41) my second round. Then if you look at the master rating only show a rating for the afternoon round, which is the wrong one.

Let me know if you need anything. Thanks.
    Two parts to this one.

The scorecards that were turned in show you shooting a 36/41 77 in the morning and a 35/42 77 in the afternoon.

But the spreadsheet automation had another error that I was able to fix and now the 811 and 817 rated rounds are shown in the Master Ratings file and move your rating to 827 for the next event.

Thanks for spotting the mistake. Now back to check the previous week to see if it caused an unreported problem.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
      Only if we get to lower mine too. It's a tad high
      dont feel bad I shot 57 even and it was 990 rated now I went from 914 to 929 rated
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      74 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
        I believe Aceholes won over Dancing Cows 7-4
        8-4 just to let you know
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks jordan
          Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

Comment

I've opened and looked at both the docs.... I can't find the actual round ratings for the rounds we've played. If someone could point me in the right direction... thank you.

Comment

Wes Hansen 927 1011
              John McCormack 855
              Steve Sunnes 909 967
              Scott Sunnes
              Tim Malone 927 949
              Chris Heineman 927
              Vic Johnson
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

there you go morning and afternoon round for you wes YW
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                74 Aces
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks Chris. From your post where you said even was a 990 I was MORE than curious about my -2.
                  Now my new question is.... How in the $#%@(&* does a -2 earn a 1000+ rating?!?
                  I'm new here, but I can't compute an average round being rated that high.
                  My experience tells me a -2 at Timber is around 930 at best.
                  (If someone has a little time) I'd appreciate a little primer on TDG round ratings.
                  I think I get how the overall rating is determined, but I'm mighty confused (not my first time) about them round ratings.

And how do I find out which team sets the cards first this week?

On a side note... The Discrupters plan on their first win this week. We apologize in advance for the humiliation that will mean for the ESC.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    Thanks Chris. From your post where you said even was a 990 I was MORE than curious about my -2.
                    (If someone has a little time) I'd appreciate a little primer on TDG round ratings.
                    I think I get how the overall rating is determined, but I'm mighty confused (not my first time) about them round ratings.
                    I use a spreadsheet that I got from Chuck Kennedy and enter all of the scores everybody shoots in a round and the round rating is determined.

When you look at the Match Sheet, it is filled in by quadrants clockwise from the upper left. The Visitor sets out their players and the Home team matches up, then Home sets out their players and the Visitor matches up.

Comment

On a side note... The Discrupters plan on their first win this week. We apologize in advance for the humiliation that will mean for the ESC.
                      Dont forget wes my 990 round was in the morning not the afternoon
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      74 Aces
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                        I heard the team you played is not gonna use the RIPT or Rest in Peace Trozzle name anymore, they are in transition
                        Trozzle,
                        What did you do to make them name this team after your demise? We have to play someday and you can tell me your end.

Regardless of the team name we have, it is a blast playing OTDG. I cannot wait to play Pier. Shaping shots, and putting like my life depends on it. It is frigging awesome getting to watch all these different players up close, I learn something new every time I play OTDG.

Josh Dearing
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353
                        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

I did nothing to the guys on the team to have them use this name. They apparetly had no name so Jeff Hemmerling gave them a name and that is what came to his mind. They are now just going by RIPT. It may mean the same thing, but not it doesnt actually have my name in it.
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                            I did nothing to the guys on the team to have them use this name. They apparetly had no name so Jeff Hemmerling gave them a name and that is what came to his mind. They are now just going by RIPT. It may mean the same thing, but not it doesnt actually have my name in it.
                            Actually their scorecards and match sheets now say Subject To Change but other files like Schedule and Ratings sill have RIPT. It's a good team name.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X