2010-11 Week 3 @ Timber: Results Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Subject To Change is a great team name...

    Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    I heard the team you played is not gonna use the RIPT or Rest in Peace Trozzle name anymore, they are in transition
    Actually, for the weekly scorecards and match sheets I can change the team name, but for some files that are already set up (like the Master Ratings and Standings sheets) RIPT will have to do for this year.



    I think that I forgot to make the Dark Horse team lineup change for last event, so I will have to do that in the Master Ratings file and then re-upload it...

    Please take the time to double check your team's scores and that the correct ratings got grabbed and placed in the Master Ratings file. I have spot checked a few scores (on my team at least) and haven't come across any errors yet...but many eyes looking at the files can help spot the errors.
    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

    Comment


    • #17
      Searles,

      What's your status? Are you going to be joining us for the rest of the season or will you need to exit due to job?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
        Actually, for the weekly scorecards and match sheets I can change the team name, but for some files that are already set up (like the Master Ratings and Standings sheets) RIPT will have to do for this year.



        I think that I forgot to make the Dark Horse team lineup change for last event, so I will have to do that in the Master Ratings file and then re-upload it...

        Please take the time to double check your team's scores and that the correct ratings got grabbed and placed in the Master Ratings file. I have spot checked a few scores (on my team at least) and haven't come across any errors yet...but many eyes looking at the files can help spot the errors.

        We had counted it up as 6 to 4 Team Skinny

        The ratings for Kyle Robinson's second round seem off
        Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          Searles,

          What's your status? Are you going to be joining us for the rest of the season or will you need to exit due to job?
          i guess that will depend on my schedule it appears i will be making the rest but as this a 24/7 operation it changes sometimes inside the work week...
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

          :cheers:

          :cool:sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Kyle's score is wrong for his second round by 10 strokes. He won our match. I sent an PM to Jordan.

            Dan

            Originally posted by Denny View Post
            We had counted it up as 6 to 4 Team Skinny

            The ratings for Kyle Robinson's second round seem off

            Comment


            • #21
              Yeah, we think Kyle's second round score is wrong. Dan said he shot a 59 instead of a 69.

              Comment


              • #22
                Thanks for the heads up!

                Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                Yeah, we think Kyle's second round score is wrong. Dan said he shot a 59 instead of a 69.
                I really appreciate the double checking guys, it was probably another case of SAUSAGE FINGERS TO THE RESCUE!

                I'll double check the score cards and get the correction out asap.

                Anybody else's scores look wrong?

                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  I really appreciate the double checking guys, it was probably another case of SAUSAGE FINGERS TO THE RESCUE!

                  I'll double check the score cards and get the correction out asap.

                  Anybody else's scores look wrong?

                  I couldn't find my scores anywhere!

                  Bob

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    I couldn't find my scores anywhere!

                    Bob
                    We could just give you a 50 for your round and work some magic on your rating
                    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                      We could just give you a 50 for your round and work some magic on your rating
                      Now don't ya go messing with my rating, unless you want to lower it. Yeah, thinking about it I took all 7's on every hole, both rounds.

                      Bob

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        I couldn't find my scores anywhere!

                        Bob
                        Looking at the match sheet for D&D vs OB&S you don't have any matches listed. If you did play then D&D will also get the seven-player point.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                          Now don't ya go messing with my rating, unless you want to lower it. Yeah, thinking about it I took all 7's on every hole, both rounds.

                          Bob
                          Only if we get to lower mine too. It's a tad high
                          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                            Looking at the match sheet for D&D vs OB&S you don't have any matches listed. If you did play then D&D will also get the seven-player point.
                            Jeff, as badly as I would have liked to play, I did not. (I was joking, duh) Damn Dr.s poking holes in ones major arteries really sucks. BUT.......I AM alive and will be back in action by the next one.

                            Bob

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Mine are off

                              Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                              I really appreciate the double checking guys, it was probably another case of SAUSAGE FINGERS TO THE RESCUE!

                              I'll double check the score cards and get the correction out asap.

                              Anybody else's scores look wrong?

                              On the Timber scores, the morning says I shot a 77 and afternoon says I shot a 77. I actually shot a 77 (36/41) my first round and a 76 (35/41) my second round. Then if you look at the master rating only show a rating for the afternoon round, which is the wrong one.

                              Let me know if you need anything. Thanks.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Sausage Fingers!

                                Originally posted by dc1 View Post
                                Kyle's score is wrong for his second round by 10 strokes. He won our match. I sent an PM to Jordan.

                                Dan
                                After further review, the player suffered from poor data entry and indeed shot a 59.

                                That caused the SSA for the afternoon round to drop to 55.11. Kyle's 965 rated round moved his rating to 948 for the next event. It also proved to be the pivotal game of the match, giving Kyle the singles victory and Team Skinny the 7-4 victory instead of the 5-6 loss.

                                The files will be updated and reposted.

                                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X