Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is one thing we can all agree on. The West division is much better looking... even with T-Ry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
      I should be healed up enough for Dabney in two weeks.
      Then I think you will be pretty lonely. The TG event at Dabney is THIS week.

Comment

You know, Kel... there is a way for us to play each other this year.

Of course, you guys will have to figure a way out of second place in order for that to happen but I am sure you already figured that out, didn't you?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

. . . and you probably already figured out who just put you in 1st.

Comment

And we do appreciate your efforts... but that will not stop us from showing you no mercy and crushing you in the finals... should you be good enough to get there.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              should you be good enough to get there.
              Funny, that's what I was thinking about GBS.
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Um. Hi.
                We're the team that just beat you and moved into first!
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

slow on the up take

I just noticed that I'm confused! I thought each team only played the teams within their division (either east or west) until the playoffs. It looks like last week wasn't matched that way. Not complaining - I swear I have way better things to bitch about - just figuring it out.
                  Great googly moogly!

Comment

You play all of the teams in your division once and 3 teams from the other division, I believe.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

You play all of the teams in your division once and 3 teams from the other division, I believe.
                      Yes, unless we increase the season by 2 more events, you don't get to play everybody in the league. You don't get to play 2 teams from the other division.

BTW, I set out ahead of time how I was going to slot the divisional alignments by the scores thrown at the Pier preliminary event. Pure math decided it, so the conspiracy theory about why GBS doesn't play DH is just that.
                      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Yeah, tell 'em, Jo!

No word on my Willamette Open umbrella?
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Man... I wish you wouldn't have said that and let them think we're afraid of them.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

And we do appreciate your efforts... but that will not stop us from showing you no mercy and crushing you in the finals... should you be good enough to get there.
                            Hey, you both do realize that there is a long ways to go.... and somehow GBS ended up with a phantom extra point... huh... just bring your bag and play... And try not to gain extra points through a stupid bag tag and a dill hole that has nothing to do with team disc golf... Oh yea... great job to Dark horse... You guys played really well...Keep playing like that and we should have a chance to redeem ourselves...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X