X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf: Week 4 Dabney 12/07

Just looking at a certain disc golfing calendar and see that we are scheduled for this coming Sunday not two weeks. Thought I better get this out there so that everyone is aware.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Putt This! is looking forward to getting Drunk & Disorderly at Dabney. I think you and I might have a throw down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
      Hey Bob,

Putt This! is looking forward to getting Drunk & Disorderly at Dabney. I think you and I might have a throw down.
      Picking on the oldest player on their team? Way to reach for the top, Jeff.

Comment

Thanks Bob! YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!

I moved this week up in the schedule this year to avoid playing TDG 8 days before the shortest day of the year. Hopefully we can get the whole event done and still leave before it gets dark. Let's stick with the 8:30 start time and I'll try to save time by not ranting like last year...

Barring a certain Bag Tag dispute I thought that the Adair event went pretty smoothly. (Hopefully we can put this one behind us...)

Lunch was sweet - Many thanks to Carie Coleman and Bob Cabal!

I still need to double check each of the scorecards from Sunday but the preliminary ratings are up: Camo Mike TORE UP the course in the first round with a blistering 51 rated 1024! Victor had the best round in the afternoon with a solid 52 rated 1002!
        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          Hey Bob,

At our age all we can do is "throw up". This could be an epic battle like the Thrilla in Manilla, only more like the Battle of Bed Pans. I'm walking and carrying my own bag. No fair bringing your care giver to push your wheelchair and chew your food for ya.

I'd love to go up against you Jeff. Why mess with the rest when you can beat the best.

Bob

Comment

Just a reminder as the weekend is just around the corner. No one has said anything about lunch so plan to bring yourself some food to wash down those brews. Less time waiting for people to come back from town at lunch time means getting the afternoon round finished before dark.

Looking forward to facing off with Putt This and seeing everyone out at Dabney.

Bob

Comment

worst.smack.ever
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                No one has said anything about lunch so plan to bring yourself some food to wash down those brews.
                Is this a message for your team mates? Haha!! I'll be bringing a lunch - and after last week's second round where I had a ton of fun but shot horribly as a result, I'll be taking it easy on the booze. I certainly won't be bringing Carlo out to Dabney.

See ya'll Sunday! Yay!!

Comment

Lunch plans...

will be back to the usual brats chips & dips from the JL Grill O Death! I'll try to get Sandy to bring the jalapenos again...
                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

What ever happened to the jalapeno dogs? I miss those..

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                      will be back to the usual brats chips & dips from the JL Grill O Death! I'll try to get Sandy to bring the jalapenos again...
                      Thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X