X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
    Have you ever folded pre-flop in poker and wondered if you made the right move? I made the right move.....have fun team disc golfers.
    We are a family, and just like all families we have our disagreements, but still love each other mostly. TDG ROCKS!!

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      We are a family, and just like all families we have our disagreements, but still love each other mostly. TDG ROCKS!!

Cindy
      ... just wait... i plan on disowning everybody over thanksgiving dinner...
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        ... just wait... i plan on disowning everybody over thanksgiving dinner...
        Gotta get drunk first.

Comment

I know for a fact that I am not included in parts of this conversation. Which parts? Who cares?
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Gotta get drunk first.
            ... sorta figgered that was a given... i mean, isn't that what thanksgiving is all about?
            Last edited by emmarose; November 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM. Reason: forgot about figgering
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Chain Damage View Post
              Has there been a final decision on how we're playing the handicap this weekend? 10 or 11 per stroke?
              Thanks for bringing some sanity back to this thread with a VERY good question. It seems that my initial thoughts were backwards again with the SSA for Timber. if the course gets harder the RPs/Stroke get smaller not larger. Someday I will get it right.

But since we are playing the course with all (or at least most) of the baskets in the long positions AND all of the fuggin circus mandos we are going with the 10 RPS/Stroke for this weekend.

We also have some minor housekeeping to mention: Dark Horse is using their roster replacement this week and are dropping Ruben Alaniz and adding Rebecca Verrette to their roster. Rebecca is a current PDGA Member (#41554) with a rating of 801. So don't be surprised if you have to play her this weekend. Oh, and Welcome to OTDG Rebecca!

Last note for now: THIS IS THE FIRST WEEK OF EARLIER START TIMES

We need Captains to set lineups at 8 am so we can start the first round at 8:30am this weekend.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                We also have some minor housekeeping to mention: Dark Horse is using their roster replacement this week and are dropping Ruben Alaniz and adding Rebecca Verrette to their roster. Rebecca is a current PDGA Member (#41554) with a rating of 801. So don't be surprised if you have to play her this weekend.
                Putt This is playing Dark Horse on Sunday. I'm sure she's a ringer!

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                We need Captains to set lineups at 8 am so we can start the first round at 8:30am this weekend.
                What's the over/under on when I arrive?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                  What's the over/under on when I arrive?
                  8:15. Most people are taking the over...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                    8:15. Most people are taking the over...
                    Yeah but all the betting has moved the line 9 am...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X