Timber park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Man... if I understood that slam I might be concerned.

    Alas, no fuggin' idea what Keith is saying here...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
      on your list the 3 old mando's are hole #3,#8, and hole #14 the rest dont belong. That is way to many mando's for one course and we did not design this course to break the mando record for a 18 hole course. It's like Sam who is from the far left made a mando when he thought there was a chance that someone might get hit spotting on a hole.
      I also vote to only use these three mando's, it sounds like old school is in the lead.

      Comment


      • #18
        I also agree with DMZ. Old school....The creek hole is my biggest complaint being a mando. If that hole is a mando, you might as well make a mando two holes before to the left of the power pole.I see more shots coming close to people than on the creek hole. Just my two cents.

        Comment


        • #19
          What kind of discs were you throwing back then? When it was old school. You know, like when you used to walk to school in 5 feet of snow, uphill both ways...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Man... if I understood that slam I might be concerned.

            Alas, no fuggin' idea what Keith is saying here...
            Sam you are the one who says that timber is a unsafe course all the time. I was trying to blame you for all the new Mando's. The far left point was for all those young liberals like you who are always trying to tell us how to live. thank God for the bible to helps us old people keep on the right path for living.
            X - Man

            Comment


            • #21
              Well... I am pretty damned sure that the explosion of 3D's face from a Kevin Mykelz drive proves the whole theory on Timber being an unsafe place. I said it before and I will say it again - the fairways are too close to each other and when there are big groups of people playing so that every pad has people on it, yeah... unsafe. But I had nothing to do with the mandos there, of course.

              To the rest... it always amazes me when people think liberals try to tell them how to live more than conservatives. Do liberals try to tell women what they can and cannot do with their bodies? No. Do conservatives? Yes. Do liberals worship a religion of guilt and sin and temptations, etc. or is that more of a conservative thing to do? The Bible is a great book. It will go down in history as one of the best. Right up there with the Iliad. And the Heimskringla. And the Aeneid. But if you think that a book of suspect tales written by unknown authors and later edited with unknown intentions is a guide for how you should live in modern times I might have to conclude that the head should probably be removed from the rectum. But that's just my opinion, of course.


              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Well... I am pretty damned sure that the explosion of 3D's face from a Kevin Mykelz drive proves the whole theory on Timber being an unsafe place. I said it before and I will say it again - the fairways are too close to each other and when there are big groups of people playing so that every pad has people on it, yeah... unsafe. But I had nothing to do with the mandos there, of course.

                To the rest... it always amazes me when people think liberals try to tell them how to live more than conservatives. Do liberals try to tell women what they can and cannot do with their bodies? No. Do conservatives? Yes. Do liberals worship a religion of guilt and sin and temptations, etc. or is that more of a conservative thing to do? The Bible is a great book. It will go down in history as one of the best. Right up there with the Iliad. And the Heimskringla. And the Aeneid. But if you think that a book of suspect tales written by unknown authors and later edited with unknown intentions is a guide for how you should live in modern times I might have to conclude that the head should probably be removed from the rectum. But that's just my opinion, of course.

                Dam it Sam now I will have to keep my Guns loaded and very close knowing people like you are out there.

                Sam on Sunday dont forget to look behind you and make sure you carry a first aid kit with you. With Jeff Hemmerling on the course you want to keep a look out for those head shots.
                X - Man

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Well... I am pretty damned sure that the explosion of 3D's face from a Kevin Mykelz drive proves the whole theory on Timber being an unsafe place.
                  That could happen at a lot of courses. Timber does have close fairways but I think it is a safe place to play golf even with crowds. It takes normal disc golf etiquette to make it so.


                  I'll leave the politics alone for now. I fall somewhere in between Sam and Keith. Pretty sure that makes me the man meat.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Im joking with Sam Im just trying to get him fired up and it did not work. I dont belong to any Party Left or right and I dont belong to any cult.

                    Timber park is safe and we are waiting for Jordan to make a call on what mando's we will play.


                    Rumor mill says that Hemmerling stage nick name is kinky Kelly and I forget what he calls his pet donkey.
                    X - Man

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                      Im joking with Sam Im just trying to get him fired up and it did not work. I dont belong to any Party Left or right and I dont belong to any cult.

                      Timber park is safe and we are waiting for Jordan to make a call on what mando's we will play.


                      Rumor mill says that Hemmerling stage nick name is kinky Kelly and I forget what he calls his pet donkey.
                      Jeff Hemmerling= TDG whippin' boy!
                      Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Maidenrules View Post
                        Jeff Hemmerling= TDG whippin' boy!
                        I do believe Hemmerloins has now surpassed Pinkals Mom. Still not sure which I think is hotter though!

                        Bob

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                          I do believe Hemmerloins has now surpassed Pinkals Mom. Still not sure which I think is hotter though!

                          Bob
                          Damn Bob, you are old. It is this kind of talk that makes me glad I play on Saturday. You Sunday people need to watch out for Hemmerloins stray drives and Bob's sexual advances all while making sure you have fresh depends to change into for your second round. On Saturday we only have to worry about having enough beer and funding the eastside crusties ace pot.
                          Last edited by Captain Save-A-Ho; November 17th, 2010, 11:20 PM. Reason: cause Chris Graham is the internet police

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                            Damn Bob, you are old. It is this kind of talk that makes me glad I play on Saturday. You Sunday people need to watch out for Hemmerloins stray drives and Ol' Bob's<----- sexual advances all while making sure you have fresh depends to change into for your second round. On Saturday we only have to worry about having enough beer and funding the eastside crusties ace pot.
                            that is wrong reference ol'bob is lucky mud over the hill bob is who you are talking about dont stick your foot in your mouth and make ol'bob mad at you
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            75 Aces
                            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

                            And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                            George Carlin

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Here is the corrected list:

                              1 - mando left, OB pavement
                              2 - double mando, OB over fence
                              3 - mando right, OB fence right
                              4 - mando left, OB fence right
                              5 - none
                              6 - none
                              7 - none
                              8 - mando right, OB fence right
                              9 - none, OB inside fence & fence right
                              10 - double mando
                              11 - OB fence long
                              12 - mando right, OB creek & beyond right
                              13 - none
                              14 - double mando
                              15 - OB water long
                              16 - OB fence right
                              17 - none
                              18 - OB road right & fence left & long
                              19 - OB pavement


                              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                                Here is the corrected list:

                                1 - mando left, OB pavement
                                2 - double mando, OB over fence
                                3 - mando right, OB fence right
                                4 - mando left, OB fence right
                                5 - none
                                6 - none
                                7 - none
                                8 - mando right, OB fence right
                                9 - none, OB inside fence & fence right
                                10 - double mando
                                11 - OB fence long
                                12 - mando right, OB creek & beyond right
                                13 - none
                                14 - double mando
                                15 - OB water long
                                16 - OB fence right
                                17 - none
                                18 - OB road right & fence left & long
                                19 - OB pavement


                                That is right but the hole 10 is new hmmm heard about it never played it
                                PDGA # 31451
                                2 Mini Aces
                                75 Aces
                                PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                                BOB CABAL
                                DISCVANGO
                                JEFF ELLIOT
                                G-MAN
                                JORDAN LEWIS
                                JEFF HAGERTY
                                JAMES GARCELON
                                SAM GIBSON

                                And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                                George Carlin

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X