X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Saturday Ace pot

It has been brought up that we should have a ace pot. It is up to the team captians to collect the one dollar from the players on their team that want in each week. I will have a list that the names will go on and collect the money and if no one gets the ace we will roll it over to the next week match until someone gets it. So if your name is not on the list you will not collect so team captians make sure you get the names to me before we start the first match of the day plus the money. If no one gets a ace before the season is done I will take all the names collected each week and we will have closest to the pin hole on the last day.
    X - Man

Sweet!
    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Good thing we got all of those aces out of the way last weekend.

Will aces that are hit in "casual" rounds being played at the same time as TDG rounds count? I know that Matt's ace was not in an actual match. Just wondering.

Comment

It's a scam..

So Keith and Lance can take away your money. They have connections at certain courses and will move the baskets to their favorite Ace positions

Comment

Aces will only count during match play or doubles matches.

Stu we are playing Timber it does not matter which placements there in Lance and I have hit most of them. Since we have about 2000 rounds out there you could blind fold us and tell us what tee we are on and we would still get aces.
          X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
            Aces will only count during match play or doubles matches.

Stu we are playing Timber it does not matter which placements there in Lance and I have hit most of them. Since we have about 2000 rounds out there you could blind fold us and tell us what tee we are on and we would still get aces.
            DUH!!
            Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
              ... you could blind fold us and tell us what tee we are on...
              Isn't that how you guys always play?

Comment

Jeff playing blind folded in disc golf is not the same as the way you play blind folded.
                X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                  Isn't that how you guys always play?

The blind folding isn't the amazing part...........it's the blind folding AND handcuffing!

Bob

Comment

Schupp tries a JubScam!
                    I suspect Keith's team is nearly out of beer and they want the rest of us to buy it for them.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X