BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
      iso link to where the team rooster for each week is for teams
      like what teams are playing each team each week
      WTF is an "iso link?" Do you mean an url?

Comment

in search of link meaning where is this info
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

iso = In search of.

Chris is the next Leonard Nimoy.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            iso = In search of.

Chris is the next Leonard Nimoy.
            Weird. How come google, wikipedia, urbandictionary, and myself are completely unaware of this convention?

Is this because I still refuse to get on Facebook?

Comment

Did you try AcronymFinder?
              http://www.acronymfinder.com/ISO.html

Granted... it's not the first one... but it would have been weird if Chris was seeking the International Standards Organization link to where the "team rooster" (sic) for each week is for teams. Not impossible... but not likely, right?
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

... team roosters?! i didn't know we had team roosters... y'know, roosters are pretty agressive... maybe we could have, like, team pea hens or something instead... i'd hate to have a controversial "aggressive roosters with histories" thread...

peace,
                em
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

you smart people make me laugh
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  74 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    ... team roosters?! i didn't know we had team roosters... y'know, roosters are pretty agressive... maybe we could have, like, team pea hens or something instead... i'd hate to have a controversial "aggressive roosters with histories" thread...
                    And here we go again... Emma... that's just fowl!

If the teams that are playing our team could just bring along their team cornish game hens... with a lemon shoved up their backsides, season and bake at 325 for 45 minutes... that'd be great, thanks.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

iso link to Chris's website!

Bob

Comment

Not yet. It's not ready. I got a sneak peek and he is doing well, so far. Totally foreign concepts to him and I, for one, am proud of his ambition to learn something new.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

You broke the first rule!

Originally posted by emmarose View Post

peace,
                          em
                          Dammit Peoples...I thought the cockfighting part of Team Disc Golf was to be kept on the down-low, as to not arouse the attention of the ASPCA watchdogs and now you've gone and blown the whole thing for everybody. And I had such high hopes for my newest champion...

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

If the teams that are playing our team could just bring along their team cornish game hens... with a lemon shoved up their backsides, season and bake at 325 for 45 minutes... that'd be great, thanks.
                            quit egging her on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                              Dammit Peoples...I thought the cockfighting part of Team Disc Golf was to be kept on the down-low, as to not arouse the attention of the ASPCA watchdogs and now you've gone and blown the whole thing for everybody. And I had such high hopes for my newest champion...

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

...ya' gotta keep me in the know if i'm gonna have to keep something on the down low... i don't know nuthin' from nuthin' 'bout them roosters...
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

you know the only fowl served up in TDG is crow....but I hear it tastes like chicken

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X