X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
    Thanks for the mistake, looks like it was the difference between a tie and a loss to Tubbs.
    AHA! Now I see how it was all Ken Gilmore's fault I lost that match to Tubbs! I knew that it couldn't have been my poor play...I destroyed their team captain in the morning round for instance! I feel so much better now...

It certainly wasn't that tree I hit on my drive on the last hole giving me a 4 while Tubbs carded the 3...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
      It certainly wasn't that tree I hit on my drive on the last hole giving me a 4 while Tubbs carded the 3...

No way that was the winds fault!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

hi all did anyone find a black and yellow umbrella at tc on sat if they did i think its mine left it behind

Comment

Left at Bonneville tdg

My husband Steve left his pink discraft force on hole 6 at Bonneville on Saturday of team disc golf last month. We were told it was picked up by someone, but are not sure who. He would love to get it back.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

lost - black marker disc with McIver stamp on hole 6 of west course during last Saturday Team contest. Please give to Keith if found.

Thanks - Pop

Comment

left at milo disc golf chair blue beat up if found let me know thanks
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Left chair

I left my Huk Lab tripod chair at TC after the second round on Sunday (Milo 2/27). Reward for return! Thanks
                Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; February 28th, 2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I left my Huk Lab tripod chair at TC after the second round on Sunday. Reward for return! Thanks
                  I was the last one out of TC (geeze that group in front of us was slooooow ), but I did pick up a huk lab stool, and Jordan has it.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

I appear to be missing a greenish z predator after saturdays semi match. Has my last name on the face. If you have seen it let me know

Comment

Yeah... I lost a phone... Piece of crap Blackberry but a phone nonetheless...
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I walked away from my umbrella and two yellow towels. Possibly at 9w basket, 13w tee, or the back of Discrupter Chris' subaru. I'm pretty sure I was already missing them when I got back to TC, but I don't remember much from the weekend...

Comment

umbrella

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                          I walked away from my umbrella and two yellow towels. Possibly at 9w basket, 13w tee, or the back of Discrupter Chris' subaru. I'm pretty sure I was already missing them when I got back to TC, but I don't remember much from the weekend...
                          someone left an umbrella in the back of my pickup,probably when i gave them a ride to the west side or back.contact for return.

Comment

I left my Huk Lab tripod chair at TC after the second round on Sunday (Milo 2/27). Reward for return! Thanks
                            The chair has been returned. Thanks Cindy & Jordan!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                              did you ride in the back of my pickup? I have an umbrella from sunday, team golf finals..

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
                                did you ride in the back of my pickup? I have an umbrella from sunday, team golf finals..
                                I did not. Jamie sent me a text yesterday claiming to know the whereabouts of my umbrella.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X