2010-11 Week 1 @ Sorosis: Results Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    which hornings course are we playing
    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
      which hornings course are we playing
      The original course.
      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
        The original course.
        excelent do we know which teams we are playing yet
        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
          excelent do we know which teams we are playing yet
          That information is all in the schedule file on the yahoo group site.
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
            That information is all in the schedule file on the yahoo group site.
            ... what about those of us yahoos who don't know what those words "yahoo group site" mean and think it's just a site about how cool we are?

            ... i'm teasing... i'll find out when i get there who i'm playing and that's fine by me...

            peace,
            em
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              ... what about those of us yahoos who don't know what those words "yahoo group site" mean and think it's just a site about how cool we are?

              ... i'm teasing... i'll find out when i get there who i'm playing and that's fine by me...

              peace,
              em
              yes what she said the stuff isnt there now lol
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

              And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

              George Carlin

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                ... what about those of us yahoos who don't know what those words "yahoo group site" mean and think it's just a site about how cool we are?

                ... i'm teasing... i'll find out when i get there who i'm playing and that's fine by me...

                peace,
                em
                If you type www.teamdiscgolf.com into your browser it will forward you to the Yahoo group site where I post all of the various files that I use to run the league. In the Files section you will see 3 folders with each year's files inside. Click into the current year's folder and you will see all of the files and the weekly folders for individual events throughout the year.

                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                Comment


                • #98
                  WTF

                  Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                  yes what she said the stuff isnt there now lol
                  I do not know why it is not working for you, I just went there and downloaded the Schedule file without a problem and it showed who everybody was playing each week for the whole season...

                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                    If you type www.teamdiscgolf.com into your browser it will forward you to the Yahoo group site where I post all of the various files that I use to run the league. In the Files section you will see 3 folders with each year's files inside. Click into the current year's folder and you will see all of the files and the weekly folders for individual events throughout the year.

                    what's a browser?

                    peace,
                    em

                    p.s. thanks, jordan... easy to follow instructions... my brain's not exploding or anything...
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                    Comment


                    • ok thanks and do you got next weeks scedule up yet?
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      74 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

                      And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                      George Carlin

                      Comment


                      • Hornings Matchups
                        (week 2)

                        SATURDAY
                        GripLok vs ODW
                        RIPT vs DGOD
                        ChainDamage vs Disrupters
                        Aceholes vs Crusties
                        HotPoop vs Dancing Cows

                        SUNDAY
                        OBS vs GBP
                        Skinny vs BigWinds
                        VT vs D&D
                        DHorse vs WSlingers
                        Rockwood vs Putt This

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rob smith View Post
                          hey i shot a 56 and it shows that on scorecard, but my rating is being calculated at a 55. what up with that.
                          bumped:

                          "hey i shot a 56 and it shows that on scorecard, but my rating is being calculated at a 55. what up with that" - Rob Smith
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DanD View Post
                            Hornings Matchups
                            (week 2)

                            SATURDAY
                            GripLok vs ODW
                            RIPT vs DGOD
                            ChainDamage vs Disrupters
                            Aceholes vs Crusties
                            HotPoop vs Dancing Cows

                            SUNDAY
                            OBS vs GBP
                            Skinny vs BigWinds
                            VT vs D&D
                            DHorse vs WSlingers
                            Rockwood vs Putt This
                            Thanks dan d
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            74 Aces
                            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

                            And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                            George Carlin

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                              The original course.
                              For singles and doubles or are we running with a modified Highlands for doubles?
                              Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                              PDGA #37890
                              Stumptown #157
                              ODW TDG 10-11
                              3C&D TDG 09-10

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                                For singles and doubles or are we running with a modified Highlands for doubles?
                                Nope! All matches on the original course...
                                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                                I値l not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X