Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Grip Lok won 3 singles matches and the doubles match in the morning, and we won all five matches in the afternoon. Add the 7th man point, and the point for winning(which some others of you are forgetting) and the final results are:

Grip Lok. 11
    DGoD. 1

And just so you know how seriously HARD CORE team Grip Lok is, we stopped on our way home at Rooster Rock for 9 holes in the rain. Our team felt that the nice weather in the Dalles did not give us a real test for what TDG weather is going to really be like this season.

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
      Team Grip Lok won 3 singles matches and the doubles match in the morning, and we won all five matches in the afternoon. Add the 7th man point, and the point for winning(which some others of you are forgetting) and the final results are:

Grip Lok. 11
      DGoD. 1

And just so you know how seriously HARD CORE team Grip Lok is, we stopped on our way home at Rooster Rock for 9 holes in the rain. Our team felt that the nice weather in the Dalles did not give us a real test for what TDG weather is going to really be like this season.
      We'll see how hardcore you are next match...
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

who ever has the most fun wins... right?
        sigpic
        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
          Amen brother. I am also happy to report that we had an absolute shit-ton of FUN playing with very good friends and former team mates yesterday. DGoD is a great group to play a round of disc golf with, anytime and anywhere. They always have fun, and that is what makes this community such a great group of people.

Comment

dont worry. jonesy and I were basically asleep the whole ride home... and he was driving.

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
              Therefore I win
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Putt This! 8.5 - 5.5 Vapor Trails

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                  Therefore I win
                  no I had more fun then you
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  74 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks to everyone for making our first OTDG so wonderful! Love the lighter! Big thanks to the Eastside Crusties for showing us all there amazing shots and being such great sports.

Comment

Brody Miller made a crazy come back to beat me by 1 stroke. His last 5 holes were 2, 2, 2, 1, 2

Comment

In the morning round of Sean Phillips (West Side Slingers) vs Brody Miller (Rockwood Roughnecks) Sean had a 4 or 5 stroke lead going into our last 5 holes. Brody then went 2-2-2-1-2 to win by one! The funny part, just a little earlier, Sean and I had chatted about not letting up on the gas because that is the kind of thing Brody tends to do. What a great finish to the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                          Brody Miller made a crazy come back to beat me by 1 stroke. His last 5 holes were 2, 2, 2, 1, 2
                          It looks like you and I were writing the same thing at the same time. I think my version was better.

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                            Amen brother. I am also happy to report that we had an absolute shit-ton of FUN playing with very good friends and former team mates yesterday. DGoD is a great group to play a round of disc golf with, anytime and anywhere. They always have fun, and that is what makes this community such a great group of people.
                            plus, you kicked our butts! and the lighters are sweet! thanks Carl!
                            sigpic
                            http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

But I beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
                                Thanks to everyone for making our first OTDG so wonderful! Love the lighter! Big thanks to the Eastside Crusties for showing us all there amazing shots and being such great sports.
                                Totally agree with Bryan Eastside Crusties are awesome. Yes love my Hot Poop! ligher thanks Carl. Also thanks to Oregon Disc and Wildlife for the grub in the morning you guys rock. What an awesome opener Steve and I had the best time ever I love my team.

Cindy
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X