2010-11 TDG Initial Rosters & Ratings Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Thanks . PM sent
    Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

    Comment


    • #32
      hahaha... i love team golf already!!! with my rounds at prelims i am now rated the same as melody king... hahaha!!!

      ... it's like a gypsy fortune teller...

      peace,
      em

      p.s. hahahahaha... haha... phew!
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

      Comment


      • #33
        Hey Jeff,
        You have someone named Darren McCoy listed on the trozzle team, and there is no one with that name playing TDG this season. There IS however a Darin McCoy that WAS going to be on my team(grip lok) until he found out that he had to have surgery. I replaced him BEFORE the season started with Chad Carter on his request, but he IS and always WILL be a member of team Grip Lok. He came out and threw a round at the pre-lims, and we may bring him in late this season as an alternet. Please remove the similar name you have listed from the trozzle roster.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          hahaha... i love team golf already!!! with my rounds at prelims i am now rated the same as melody king... hahaha!!!

          ... it's like a gypsy fortune teller...

          peace,
          em

          p.s. hahahahaha... haha... phew!
          Hey Em,
          I made a HUGE mistake and threw three pre-lim rounds and went from a current PDGA rating of 848 to a whopping 906. What lesson did we learn? Do not throw in the pre-lims.

          Comment


          • #35
            I bag aparently
            I'll be lucky if I shoot better than those rounds when we get similar conditions (1.5" of rain in 8 hours or something near that)
            should be a fun year. Thanks Gawain

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Ha Ha Brody is Bryan's forum name a combination of Bryan and Jody together cute huh.
              And now we know why poor communication results in errors. I am not re-doing anything anymore due to late info or I will never get the files done in time for the weekend.

              (Why the fact that the "Brodys" last names were not truly Brody was left until 2 days before we get started, will mystify me for a long time...but i'll have to move on and hope someone else learns to help me out a little next time)

              The lost Dark Horse rounds changed the distribution of the Sunday divisions so here's the revised week 1 matchups:

              Sunday
              Putt This! v Vapor Trails
              Big Winds v Old, Bad & Sassy
              Green Bowl Packers v Team Skinny
              Dark Horse v Drunk & Disorderly
              Rockwood Roughnecks v Westside Slingers

              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

              Comment


              • #37
                OTDG Divisional Alignment

                SATURDAY LEAGUE

                North Division
                N1 Chain Damage Jason Sauermilch
                N2 Oregon Disc & Wildlife Dan Denny
                N3 Disc Golf or Die Dan Brown Sr
                N4 Aceholes Will Odom
                N5 Dancing Cows Scott Searles

                South Division
                S1 GripLok David Zimmerman
                S2 Hot Poop Cindy McMahan
                S3 R.I.P. Trozzle Karl Denfeld
                S4 Discrupters Wes Hansen
                S5 Eastside Crushers Keith Shupp


                SUNDAY LEAGUE

                East Division
                E1 Vapor Trail George Adams
                E2 Green Bowl Packers T-Ry Rybloom
                E3 Big Winds Victor Cervantes
                E4 Dark Horse Kel Carver
                E5 Putt This! Jeff Hemmerling

                West Division
                W1 Old Bad & Sassy Jordan Lewis
                W2 Rockwood Rednecks Camo Mike Niemi
                W3 Team Skinny Denny Axmacher
                W4 Drunk & Disorderly Celeste Scandiffio
                W5 Westside Slingers Jason McGrew

                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                  Hey Jeff,
                  You have someone named Darren McCoy listed on the trozzle team, and there is no one with that name playing TDG this season. There IS however a Darin McCoy that WAS going to be on my team(grip lok) until he found out that he had to have surgery. I replaced him BEFORE the season started with Chad Carter on his request, but he IS and always WILL be a member of team Grip Lok. He came out and threw a round at the pre-lims, and we may bring him in late this season as an alternet. Please remove the similar name you have listed from the trozzle roster.
                  Once again, when all you get back is a scorecard that was filled out by someone that didn't know how Darin spelled his name...see how it all snowballs into massive confusion?

                  Hell, I PLAYED a round with Darin and STILL got the story wrong! I thought that he had already HAD surgery and hadn't played dg in 6 months, and then he came out and played solid dg and was interested in playing OTDG this year, but you had already replaced him on your roster. I still think that we have all 7 players for the R.I.P. Trozzle team.

                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                    And now we know why poor communication results in errors. I am not re-doing anything anymore due to late info or I will never get the files done in time for the weekend.

                    (Why the fact that the "Brodys" last names were not truly Brody was left until 2 days before we get started, will mystify me for a long time...but i'll have to move on and hope someone else learns to help me out a little next time)

                    The lost Dark Horse rounds changed the distribution of the Sunday divisions so here's the revised week 1 matchups:

                    Sunday
                    Putt This! v Vapor Trails
                    Big Winds v Old, Bad & Sassy
                    Green Bowl Packers v Team Skinny
                    Dark Horse v Drunk & Disorderly
                    Rockwood Roughnecks v Westside Slingers

                    Sorry Jordan did not realize that you had their last name as Brody until last night when I saw the ratings come out. Then this morning I sent the roster I submitted with their correct names. I didn't find out about the discussion at the work party on Sunday until tonight from my better half. So sorry for the miscommunication.

                    Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      Sorry Jordan did not realize that you had their last name as Brody until last night when I saw the ratings come out. Then this morning I sent the roster I submitted with their correct names. I didn't find out about the discussion at the work party on Sunday until tonight from my better half. So sorry for the miscommunication.

                      Cindy
                      I am thinking next year we add a sign up sheet...

                      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                        I am thinking next year we add a sign up sheet...

                        And name tags...
                        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                        PDGA #37890
                        Stumptown #157
                        ODW TDG 10-11
                        3C&D TDG 09-10

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                          Funny thing for me is 2 of last years Crazy 18 are on a new team and they named it "RIP Trozzle"? All I am doing is taking a year off due to other winter time commitments. Sounds like somebody is butt hurt. Oh well. use my name without asking me first. no biggie to me. I hope everyone has fun with TDG this year. I will be back next year.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                            I am thinking next year we add a sign up sheet...

                            A most excellent idea sir. And I would be happy to help you distribute these next season. I too want to publicly thank you for all the work you do for TDG, easily the most fun time I have had playing the disc golf! And because I know how busy you are I addressed the earlier Darin comments to that Geoff Hammerrloin fellow helping you.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                              Once again, when all you get back is a scorecard that was filled out by someone that didn't know how Darin spelled his name...see how it all snowballs into massive confusion?

                              Hell, I PLAYED a round with Darin and STILL got the story wrong! I thought that he had already HAD surgery and hadn't played dg in 6 months, and then he came out and played solid dg and was interested in playing OTDG this year, but you had already replaced him on your roster. I still think that we have all 7 players for the R.I.P. Trozzle team.

                              There were many Quaffers consumed that Saturday, and I think no one but Darin knows when he will be able to play TDG. He did already have his surgery, but that is unimportant compared to the fact that he continues to kick my ass. No matter the reason, he decided to start this season as our alternate.
                              I just assumed it was Hemmerling's fault, because this is his thread, and you spelled Darin's name correctly in your thread for the preliminaries at Pier. I am very sorry if I have troubled you sir, next round of quaffers is on me.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Shoot I spent hours on the food network printing out the best ways to cook horse meat :-) ill save them

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X