Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf: Drunk and Disorderly (and Jordan too)

Would your team mind if'n we didn't lolligag at lunch and start the second round a bit early? 5 members of AC are also in a drinking... er, I mean bowling league on Sunday evenings and would like to head back to town as early as possible. We might even let you win a couple of points if you see it in your hearts to help us out!

Yeah... and since we'll be close, the Gibsons were thinking about Calapooia after our rounds so can we get done early, too?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I can't speak for the whole team, but I don't mind... all of you guys are showing up??

Comment

Oh - and I just saw at the bottom of the page that it's your birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
          all of you guys are showing up??
          I believe we have two people still on the fence, between studying and alleged bad backs... probably a game time decision for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
            Oh - and I just saw at the bottom of the page that it's your birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!
            Thank you!

Comment

We don't need your pity points. Haven't you seen the power rankings?
              I'm ok with a shorter lunch, of course depending on what time we finish first rounds. What time do you guys need to be back in Portland?

Originally posted by jevon View Post
              Would your team mind if'n we didn't lolligag at lunch and start the second round a bit early? 5 members of AC are also in a drinking... er, I mean bowling league on Sunday evenings and would like to head back to town as early as possible. We might even let you win a couple of points if you see it in your hearts to help us out!

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                We don't need your pity points. Haven't you seen the power rankings?

Comment

What time do you guys need to be back in Portland?
                  We need to be to Hollywood Bowl by 6pm. Would prefer to be back sooner to relax a bit and drink a couple beers though.

Comment

We need to be to Hollywood Bowl by 6pm. Would prefer to be back sooner to relax a bit and drink a couple beers though.
                    Should be dark by 4:30 or so anyway so I'm sure it will work.

Comment

Should be dark by 4:30 or so anyway so I'm sure it will work.
                      would prefer to be on the road by 4pm though.

Also, could you please not put me up against Bob? I'd really prefer to not even be on the same card as that fun bagger...

Sent from your mom's iPhone...

Comment

would prefer to be on the road by 4pm though.

Also, could you please not put me up against Bob? I'd really prefer to not even be on the same card as that fun bagger...

Sent from your mom's iPhone...
                        I promise I'll try to keep it all business. I mean after all, all this A$$ whoopin' is pretty serious stuff.

And why would you reference using Pinkals mom's iPhone?

Bob

Comment

If I can't kick this damn bronchitis by Sunday I'm going to be easy pickin's. I feel like a ton bricks is being dumpted on my head.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            If I can't kick this damn bronchitis by Sunday I'm going to be easy pickin's. I feel like a ton bricks is being dumpted on my head.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Bob
                            The way I see it, you're gonna be easy pickin's anyway!

The wifey got me a new Revolution Deluxe Mini bag for my birthday so I'm gonna whoop up on you in style!

Comment

The wifey got me a new Revolution Deluxe Mini bag for my birthday so I'm gonna whoop up on you in style!
                              Nice! What color did you get?
                              Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X