X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand your feeling that way.

Not that I feel I have to justify my actions, but heregoes: I hurt my back while playing against T-Ry. I tweaked it while trying to make a falling putt from my knees. I played the rest of the round in pain, and didn't feel like struggling through another 18 to hurt it more. As it stands, I have to miss a substantial portion of work tomorrow to see a chiropractor.

I was Jevon's ride, so he had no choice in the matter.

There. Feel better? At least I beat T-Ry.
    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Yeah... WSS had told us that they were not going to field a dubs team which is why we didn't put anything down. I don't know if they were trying to pull a fast one or what the situation was but from not being able to field a doubles' team to losing to a girl playing Cali must have hurt...
      I was playing like crap and your girl was just killin us. There was nothing we could do!

Comment

Erik, I wasn't asking you to justify anything and I have no hard feelings against anyone personally. Totally selfish on my part as I want to grind the Packers under my boot heel (figuratively) and squash all hope they might have about three-peating.

I hope your back feels better and that we will see each other at Adair where we might discuss the pros and cons of New Zealand's parliamentary government.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Erik, I wasn't asking you to justify anything and I have no hard feelings against anyone personally. Totally selfish on my part as I want to grind the Packers under my boot heel (figuratively) and squash all hope they might have about three-peating.

I hope your back feels better and that we will see each other at Adair where we might discuss the pros and cons of New Zealand's parliamentary government.
          Dont worry Sam even if the packers get past you guy, Rockwood will smash them in the finals

Comment

Sounds awesome. I was sort of feeling like the kid who shows up on time to class and gets lectured because his classmates are not in attendance.

Nahmean?

And good luck on breaking the 3-peat train. Looks like Cris Bellinger is your best hope. Just don't tell him that.
            Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              Putt This!, more specifically Carie Coleman, has offered to host lunch at Adair. Let's hear it for Carie!
              Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! I hear there is spaghetti on the way. Woohooooo!

Of course Drunk and Disorderly will be feasting on Asshole Casserole.

Recipe

Mix...........

7 parts asshole
              7 Drunk and Disorderly
              18 holes of singles
              1 lunch break
              18 holes of doubles
              1 giant can of WhoopAss

Leave to Simmer..............forever.............and....... .............ever.............and...............ev er...............

Bob

Comment

Yay! Thanks Carie (and Putt This!).

Bob, you crack me up!! Can't wait for next Sunday!

Comment

BOOYAH!!!

Seriously??? You do realize that you are playing for third place....Again...

Comment

Um... as long as you are in fourth, I will be happy to take third, Joe.

But no... no bulletin board material to get you ladies all worked up... just plain and simple truth. The reign of the Fudge Hole Packers is over.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

BOOYAH!!!

Originally posted by Zach Murphy View Post
                      Dont worry Sam even if the packers get past you guy, Rockwood will smash them in the finals
                      And Rockwood??? come on...your breezing through an easy division but get used to 2nd. No amount of rule changing can keep up from our 3-peat. But have fun trying.
                      Last edited by Joe G; November 24th, 2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Cannot wait to be in first place at the end of this coming weekend.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Cannot wait to be in first place at the end of this coming weekend.
                          You do realize that was a mistake... I know your smarter then that... Just can't wait till Timber...to crush your hopes.

Comment

Yes... it was a mistake to not get just one more point to make it so that you were never in first this season. No worries... we'll correct that Sunday.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So... Jamie and I ran into the best Vapor Trail(er Trash) member yesterday and he was saying something about not showing up for the event at Adair.

Just curious if the rest of you are planning on showing up or if the whole team is taking this one off?
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Green Bowl Packers

Yes... it was a mistake to not get just one more point to make it so that you were never in first this season. No worries... we'll correct that Sunday.
                                Let me here you sing it Sam Back to friggin back. You and the other sissys just doesn't have what it takes. Get used to it. It will hurt alot less.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X