X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Team Vapor Trails

Wanted to get together and meet some of you maybe next week. Tuesday afternoon? Thursday afternoon? I am open to where we play.... hoping to learn a thing or two.
    Thunder! Thunder! Thundercat THROW!!!

Thats funny. Good one. Oh, wait, I want to play...

I'd like to meet up with GBP, I hear they have a wicked sewing circle...

Comment

Who was it that wrecked Larry Holmes? Buster Douglas? Total Holmes-wrecker...

Bring protection. Team Disc Golf has officially become a communicable disease with the introduction of this team to the league.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Oh, and Dan... I love that you talk smack to the team that can actually teach YOU a thing or two about partying... and a couple dozen things or two about disc golf.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

How would you know Sam, you've never been invited to a GBP ODW party... We do have a merry-go-round you can play on, you seem to like to spin in circles a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
            Thats funny. Good one. Oh, wait, I want to play...

I'd like to meet up with GBP, I hear they have a wicked sewing circle...
            Dan that is suppose to be on the DL...

I do have a hell of a cross stitch

Comment

Hey Kevin, would you mind darning my socks for me at your next circle jer... uh, I mean craft night with Dan?

Comment

you aint never been to a sewing circle till you been to a GBP sewing circle!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X