Team Disc Golf: Long or short at Milo Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    We need to start testing their stash. This might truly be a case of performance-enhancing...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sam View Post
      We need to start testing their stash. This might truly be a case of performance-enhancing...
      Don't worry Sam. We, the Assholes, are their next match-up so I'll look into that for you. I bet I can beat them just like I beat you!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jevon View Post
        Don't worry Sam. We, the Assholes, are their next match-up so I'll look into that for you. I bet I can beat them just like I beat you!
        OOOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhh SSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

        guns a blazing.

        Jevon I'll let you taste the GBP style... I just don't know if you'll be up to the fight afterwards. That's if I can go...getting married 7 days later and still a lot to do before the big day.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
          OOOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhh SSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

          guns a blazing.

          Jevon I'll let you taste the GBP style... I just don't know if you'll be up to the fight afterwards. That's if I can go...getting married 7 days later and still a lot to do before the big day.
          Well get your ass in gear and get your crap done so you can make it! I am up for the challenge. What you don't realize, is that I suck no matter what. I can adjust my levels, slam some brews, do whatever I want, and I don't get any worse!

          Congrats on the pending nuptials. If you were smart you would do what I did and just go to Vegas!

          Comment


          • #20
            Or Reno. Then you could play Truckee and Bijou and Grass Valley, etc, etc, etc.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
              Sausage Fingers


              It's the only way to go...GBP style . Followed up by a break at the next hole...and the next...and then maybe skip a hole to gear up for the next tee pad . Then after that you will be ready to play.
              Mental note for the GBP VP Match: Kevin vs Patrick both rounds!
              How many holes before we start over?
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Darr View Post
                Mental note for the GBP VP Match: Kevin vs Patrick both rounds!
                How many holes before we start over?
                I will tell my captain... I just don't want you to after both rounds.

                I don't know if we will start over... just may forget which hole we may need to play next

                Comment

                Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X