Team Disc Golf: Week 1 results Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Touche!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

    Comment


    • #17
      I found a picture of the West Side Slingers from way back... Nice outfits!

      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Sam View Post
        I found a picture of the West Side Slingers from way back... Nice outfits!

        Which one is Troy?
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          I was only a West Side Slinger last year, not the year that pic was taken.
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Layouts we will play at Milo Week 2

            Note: I am going to use the current 18 East 9 West hole numbering when talking about holes below:

            TDG Central will be the B Shleter near the bathrooms on hole 11 East.

            Morning Round:
            11 East AM
            12 East
            13 East
            14 East
            15 East
            16 East AM
            17 East AM (Par 4)
            18 East Genius (Par 5)
            1 East AM
            2 East AM (Par 5)
            3 East AM
            4 East AM
            5 East AM
            6 East AM
            7 East AM
            8 East AM
            9 East AM
            10 East AM
            Par 59

            Afternoon Round:
            11 East Pro
            16 East Pro to 2 East pin
            3 East Pro*
            4 East Pro
            5 East Pro (Par 4)
            9 West Pro
            1 West Pro (Par 5)
            2 West
            3 West
            4 West Pro (Par 4)
            5 West
            6 West
            7 West
            8 West AM
            6 East Pro
            7 East Pro
            8 East Pro
            9 East Pro to 10 East pin (Par 4)
            Par 59

            9 Ratings Points per Stroke
            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

            Comment


            • #21
              BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!

              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                Note: I am going to use the current 18 East 9 West hole numbering when talking about holes below:

                TDG Central will be the B Shleter near the bathrooms on hole 11 East.

                Morning Round:
                11 East AM
                12 East
                13 East
                14 East
                15 East
                16 East AM
                17 East AM (Par 4)
                18 East Genius (Par 5)
                1 East AM
                2 East AM (Par 5)
                3 East AM
                4 East AM
                5 East AM
                6 East AM
                7 East AM
                8 East AM
                9 East AM
                10 East AM
                Par 59

                Afternoon Round:
                11 East Pro
                16 East Pro to 2 East pin
                3 East Pro*
                4 East Pro
                5 East Pro (Par 4)
                9 West Pro
                1 West Pro (Par 5)
                2 West
                3 West
                4 West Pro (Par 4)
                5 West
                6 West
                7 West
                8 West AM
                6 East Pro
                7 East Pro
                8 East Pro
                9 East Pro to 10 East pin (Par 4)
                Par 59

                9 Ratings Points per Stroke
                can u transpose this over a scorecard for us........
                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                :cheers:

                :cool:sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                  can u transpose this over a scorecard for us........


                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                  :cheers:

                  :cool:sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                    can u transpose this over a scorecard for us........
                    The Scorecards for the round will have the hole numbers on them. And I have a good supply of Milo maps so each card will have one when they go out to play the rounds.
                    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                    Comment

                    Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X