X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: looking for a team?

Vapor Trails is looking for two people to round out our team. You don't have to be good, you just have to be able to commit to showing up most of the time. Oh, and you have to put up with George...

Originally posted by jevon View Post
    Vapor Trails is looking for two people to round out our team. You don't have to be good, you just have to be able to commit to showing up most of the time. Oh, and you have to put up with George...
    Paging Wes...Here's your sign.

Comment

Uhmmmm... should I be affraid of George?
      My girl friend and I would like to find a team, we were looking to form a Gorge team, so we could commute. However we have not heard anything from anyone, so we would like to apply for the spots. Unless George may pose harm to either me or my girlfriend, just kidding.

Let us know if you would be interested in some Gorger folk joining ya.
      Last edited by The Brodys; July 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM. Reason: cuz i kant spell

Comment

The only thing that should be afraid of George is a spell checker!

Comment

And the drain in the shower.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
            I would be very interested in playing on a team. I don't know too many people who play and am looking to find some new friends.
            Thunder! Thunder! Thundercat THROW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
              Uhmmmm... should I be affraid of George?
              My girl friend and I would like to find a team, we were looking to form a Gorge team, so we could commute. However we have not heard anything from anyone, so we would like to apply for the spots. Unless George may pose harm to either me or my girlfriend, just kidding.

Let us know if you would be interested in some Gorger folk joining ya.
              Historically Big Winds has put up a team of players that live in the Gorge. That is why we always play one event at Sorosis and why we added N Bonney last year. If you are looking to join a team with other players from the Gorge for carpooling (highly encouraged) then you might want to PM Victor Cervantes on this board. I believe that his moniker is Discmonster25455. He may or may not be running a team this year, as I haven't heard a peep from him yet.

Glad to see interest from another disc golf couple.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

If you are considering joining up with Vapor Trails, I would recommend being 420 friendly, since many of them do partake. As well as many other golfers around here. Not that there is anything wrong with that
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Trozzle - probably best if you speak only for your team.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X