Team Disc Golf: So it has to start somewhere...SMACK Talk baby! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf: So it has to start somewhere...SMACK Talk baby!

I can't wait till Sunday! My chance to kick some a$$ on some poor unexpecting team. I especially can't wait for a chance to get revenge on that ba$tard Gibson. Bring it on BIG BOY! Drunk and Disorderly is going to rock the Team Disc Golf world this year. Yeahhhhhhhhh baby!

Bob

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    I can't wait till Sunday! My chance to kick some a$$ on some poor unexpecting team. I especially can't wait for a chance to get revenge on that ba$tard Gibson. Bring it on BIG BOY! Drunk and Disorderly is going to rock the Team Disc Golf world this year. Yeahhhhhhhhh baby!

Bob
    Bob:

I'm glad you're on a team. Can't wait to meet you in person this Sunday. Been enjoying your posts for some time now.

Erik
    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by proto something or other View Post
      Bob:

I'm glad you're on a team. Can't wait to meet you in person this Sunday. Been enjoying your posts for some time now.

Erik
      Man, that was some terrible smack talk
      Here's is how it should go: Bob, I hope you don't have too much trouble with your Rascal at Pier on Sunday.
      Our match will be LEGENDARY this season, that is, if you're not TOO SCARED to play DARR! BRING IT CRUSTY!!!
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
        Man, that was some terrible smack talk
        Here's is how it should go: Bob, I hope you don't have too much trouble with your Rascal at Pier on Sunday.
        Our match will be LEGENDARY this season, that is, if you're not TOO SCARED to play DARR! BRING IT CRUSTY!!!
        I'll be sure to bring some cheese to go with your whine when I take down you AND yo' Mama.It will for sure be monumental. The 'old' guy whippin' the young 'boy'.

And speaking of yo' mama.........well......I really AM sure you're not my son.

Bob

Comment

Dear Team disc golf people. Yes each and everyone one of you. Enjoy this year while you can, one way or another I am finding my way on to a team next year and you will all go down, well other than said team of course.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            I especially can't wait for a chance to get revenge on that ba$tard Gibson. Bring it on BIG BOY!
            Ho boy! I cannot wait to play with you again, Bob. I am afraid, however, that once we shake hands and I give you a million strokes, I will be focused and will take you down. Sorry.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Ho boy! I cannot wait to play with you again, Bob. I am afraid, however, that once we shake hands and I give you a million strokes, I will be focused and will take you down. Sorry.
              Bob's better this year. you'll only be giving up 250,000 strokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                Dear Team disc golf people. Yes each and everyone one of you. Enjoy this year while you can, one way or another I am finding my way on to a team next year and you will all go down, well other than said team of course.
                Bruce.......show up on Sunday. There are possibly still some teams forming and would be my pleasure to have Celeste whoop up on you.

Bob

Comment

Hmmm..........looks like we need a handicap system for smack talk. I guess I will give you all a few more pages to come up with something good before I drop some knowledge.

Comment

I'm super stoked for Sunday also!!

(I'll refrain from smack talkin until I see how I play on Sunday hahaha)

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                      Hmmm..........looks like we need a handicap system for smack talk. I guess I will give you all a few more pages to come up with something good before I drop some knowledge.
                      What took you so long? I have my paper an pencil ready for some epic Pinkal style smack talk. Here let me help you get started. Your momma...............
                      Training to be a bagger

Comment

I want to play with Hemmerling so he can tell me what life was like before shoes were invented.

Crusty burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                          I want to play with Hemmerling so he can tell me what life was like before shoes were invented.

Crusty burn.
                          If you play with OTH Bob, he can tell you what life was like before dirt.

That being said, he will also be one of the most reliable attendants of this event. He does, in fact, rock.

Wait, what am I doing in this thread...

Sorry, carry on the smack talking.
                          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Keeping with the super positive smack talk...

I had an awesome time yesterday. Great to see all the team golfers ready for a season of water-proof shoes and mud-butt from your bag!
                            Jordan- Thanks for lunch and running the TDG it's much appreciated.
                            G-Thanks for the offer to vaporize my brain. Another day for sure.

Drunk and Disorderly have worked out the carpool schedule to maximize drunkards and minimize DUIs!

See you all next time. We'll be the one's with the awesome handicap!

Comment

Hey Celeste... thanks for the ride. From what I remember of it, you did a good job keeping us between the lines. I am very happy that I did not chunder in your car. That would have been gross.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X