X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Jordan!!!

I just want to thank you for all the hard work you have done to make another great winter in the Pacific NW. Team Disc Golf rules!!

U da' Man Jordan!

Kevin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    06-07 Team Disc Golf Champs!
    07-08 Team Disc Golf Champs!!

Thanks for another great season Jordan. Our team had so much fun.
    I left before everything had been scored yesterday but I heard our team took home the trophey

Comment

Yay Jordan you ROCK sir. 3Cs & a D had so much fun this year with all of us being team golf rookies. Thankyou so much for all you do to make it possible for all of us to have winter disc golf fun. Also thankyou to Keith who stepped up and ran Saturday's for us. Also thanks to others who have helped out like Jeff, Scott, Antonia, Chris.......Hopefully I did not forget anyone.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Thank you J-Lew you picked the ball a few years ago and have run with it, all the while tweaking rules/scoring to try and level the field so every1 can have a good time and some FUN!!!!!

I can not wait till next year The Cows will be

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

All hail Jordan! Thanks for the hard work. Team golf is my favorite golf of the year. Much thanks to all the others who helped too: Chris, Cindy, Antonia, Keith, Scott.

Thanks to all the great teams we played this year. Win or lose we had fun at every match.

Looking forward for the next year when Jordan will implement all my great ideas for improving things! (ha, ha)
          Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; March 15th, 2010, 01:07 PM. Reason: Add thanks to Scott.

Comment

Jordan who?
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Thank you Jordan and all the support people who helped out this year to make it a fun winter series. Crazy 18 had fun with all the teams we played!
              "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

jordan

I would like to thank Jordan and Keith for working to do this for all of us,,,and all those who help themI had a great time and played some new places with some new faces...winter went quickly and quietly into the past...just what I had hoped for...see you all on the courses

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X