Finals at Milo Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OR Team DG: Finals at Milo

    I thought it was time to start a new thread for the finals so you all could start the real dirt talking. Just remember to add Eastside crusher as the new Champions of team disc golf to the trophy now so you can save some time.
    X - Man

  • #2
    Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
    I thought it was time to start a new thread for the finals so you all could start the real dirt talking. Just remember to add Eastside crusher as the new Champions of team disc golf to the trophy now so you can save some time.
    Do you plan on rockwood not showing up or something? Cause I mean it was literally a walk in the park the first time we smoked your team

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Zach Murphy View Post
      Do you plan on rockwood not showing up or something? Cause I mean it was literally a walk in the park the first time we smoked your team
      that was part of our plan was to let you young pups win and then take you down in the finals. Im starting to fill like you might not make it by Putt this you know they seem to be creeping up the last few weeks and Jeff Hemmerling has been snorting his bran and drinking two ensure a day so will see.
      X - Man

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Zach Murphy View Post
        Do you plan on rockwood not showing up or something? Cause I mean it was literally a walk in the park the first time we smoked your team
        Zach on here talking SMACK! I love it!

        Bob

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
          that was part of our plan was to let you young pups win and then take you down in the finals. Im starting to fill like you might not make it by Putt this you know they seem to be creeping up the last few weeks and Jeff Hemmerling has been snorting his bran and drinking two ensure a day so will see.
          Oh we'll be fine we already took care of putt this once at milo. Im worried about you old guys having to play two rounds there, better bring your rascals

          Comment


          • #6
            Jeff the cheerleader when are you going to post that ideal you have for the players in the finals. Cindy will need to know the new ruling right away because it will affect her team.
            X - Man

            Comment


            • #7
              Team Disc Golf Championship format

              4 separate 4-team mini tourneys:

              1. the 4 1st place division teams (East AM West PM)
              2 teams from each day play in the AM
              Winners play and Losers play in the PM
              2. the 4 2nd place division teams (East AM West PM)
              2 teams from each day play in the AM
              Winners play and Losers play in the PM
              3. the 4 3rd place division teams (West AM East PM)
              2 teams from each day play in the AM
              Winners play and Losers play in the PM
              4. Toilet Bowl (West AM East PM)
              4th plays 5th in the AM
              Winners play and Losers play in the PM

              There will be no bonus for playing all 7 players. If 2 teams only have 5 players they can play an extra singles match. All ties are broken by total strokes. Home team is decided for each match by total MPs.
              Rockwood Roughnecks 70.5
              Eastside Crushers 64.5
              Green Bowl Packers 64
              Putt This! 63
              3 Coulpes & D-Walk 59.5
              Salty Good & Sassy 54.5
              Big Winds 54
              Dark Horse 53
              Vapor Trail 51.5
              WMD 50.5
              Team Skinny 50
              Dancing Cows 48.5
              Crazy 18 48.5
              Drunker & Disorderlier 46
              Westside Slingers 44
              Whiskey Discs 30.5

              1st Place Tourney
              Putt This! 63 Vs Rockwood Roughnecks 70.5
              3 Coulpes & D-Walk 59.5 Vs Eastside Crushers 64.5

              5th Place Tourney
              Vapor Trail 51.5 Vs Big Winds 54
              Dancing Cows 48.5 Vs Crazy 18 48.5

              9th Place Tourney
              Dark Horse 53 Vs Green Bowl Packers 64
              Whiskey Discs 30.5 Vs WMD 50.5

              Banishment Tourney - Double Loser moves to SAT
              Westside Slingers 44 Vs Salty Good & Sassy 54.5
              Drunker & Disorderlier 46 Vs Team Skinny 50

              Optional format

              If all captains in a mini tourney agree the matches may be 5 singles and 1 dubs so all 7 team members can play both rounds.
              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

              Comment


              • #8
                I like that!!! next season we should keep the 5th singles match option for all rounds if both sitting people agree to play for a point! I hate sitting!
                ________
                Bbw Vid
                Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:47 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll take on anyone who's sitting out. Since I have no clue what my rating is anymore we can go head to head or use my last known rating (954)
                  According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                    I'll take on anyone who's sitting out. Since I have no clue what my rating is anymore we can go head to head or use my last known rating (954)
                    your rating is listed at the bottom of the players rating tab in the main file. Team Golf Rosters

                    After Rooster you were 964.

                    Last edited by Sausage Fingers; March 4th, 2010, 07:41 PM. Reason: clarity
                    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                      your rating is listed at the bottom of the players rating tab in the main file. Team Golf Rosters

                      After Rooster you were 964.

                      sweet, thanks
                      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jordan - shouldn't the tourney team with the most points be playing the tourney team with the least points in the first round final matchups or is it based on w/L record? As it stands, it appears the the two best teams square off in the first round each time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DanD View Post
                          Jordan - shouldn't the tourney team with the most points be playing the tourney team with the least points in the first round final matchups or is it based on w/L record? As it stands, it appears the the two best teams square off in the first round each time.
                          The way I set it up (and I made this decision BEFORE I knew the final standings) was to have the 2 first place teams from one day play each other and THEN play the teams from the other day. And as been discussed ad nauseum in this forum, the division W-L-T records decide places with MPs as the tie breaker.

                          In the finals, the only thing that gets decided by MPs is which team gets the Home Team Designation in each match.
                          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is a speculation post!!!!

                            If we used last year's method of ranking by Total MPs the finals would look like this:

                            1st Place Tourney
                            Putt This! 63 Vs Rockwood Roughnecks 70.5
                            Green Bowl Packers 64 Vs Eastside Crushers 64.5

                            5th Place Tourney
                            Dark Horse 53 Vs 3 Coulpes & D-Walk 59.5
                            Big Winds 54 Vs Salty Good & Sassy 54.5

                            9th Place Tourney
                            Crazy 18 48.5 Vs Vapor Trail 51.5
                            Team Skinny 50 Vs WMD 50.5

                            Toilet Bowl
                            Whiskey Discs 30.5 Vs Dancing Cows 48.5
                            Westside Slingers 44 Vs Drunker & Disorderlier 46


                            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                            Or does here stand the last remaining man
                            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                              If we used last year's method of ranking by Total MPs the finals would look like this:

                              1st Place Tourney
                              Putt This! 63 Vs Rockwood Roughnecks 70.5
                              Green Bowl Packers 64 Vs Eastside Crushers 64.5

                              5th Place Tourney
                              Dark Horse 53 Vs 3 Coulpes & D-Walk 59.5
                              Big Winds 54 Vs Salty Good & Sassy 54.5

                              9th Place Tourney
                              Crazy 18 48.5 Vs Vapor Trail 51.5
                              Team Skinny 50 Vs WMD 50.5

                              Toilet Bowl
                              Whiskey Discs 30.5 Vs Dancing Cows 48.5
                              Westside Slingers 44 Vs Drunker & Disorderlier 46



                              I like last years A LOT MORE!...
                              Going for 1st is better than 9th

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X