X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Week 9 at Trojan

Hooray for Trojan, but a big Boo for no food options around there. So Cindy, Kirsten, and I will be running the delicious frybread taco stand for both the Saturday and Sunday lunches.
    We'll probably have some Rockstars and other dranks for sale.

Even better than a tummy full of frybread taco is we will be running the frybread stand as a fundraiser for the Chick Flick tournament happening Aug. 7-8. So come out hungry and be a part of helping us run an amazing women's event this summer.

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
    Hooray for Trojan, but a big Boo for no food options around there. So Cindy, Kirsten, and I will be running the delicious frybread taco stand for both the Saturday and Sunday lunches.

Even better than a tummy full of frybread taco is we will be running the frybread stand as a fundraiser for the Chick Flick tournament happening Aug. 7-8. So come out hungry and be a part of helping us run an amazing women's event this summer.
    Put me down for one Frybread and one Frybread Taco...aka Navajo Tacos.

MMmmmm Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
      Put me down for one Frybread and one Frybread Taco...aka Navajo Tacos.

MMmmmm Good!
      You KNOW I'm good for one or two!

Bob

Comment

Word. Love me some frybread tacos. If ya got veggie ones, count JPink and I for one each.

Comment

I would buy Voyer Frybread Tacos at ANY course, no matter how nearby food options might be!
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

We will have veggie chilli as well. Bring your own bacon Carie.

Comment

You guys ROCK! If my team gets the munchies you know we're grubbin'. If..
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I wholeheartily agree with that statement.

I used to live next door to a lady that was a Turtle Mt. Chippewa from North Dakota, where the neighborhood partiers would all congregate, whenever she whipped (kneaded) up a batch of fried bread.
                She used to host the annual Ted Bundy barbeque in February on the weekend that they fried him.
                Those were the days.
                I sure miss Maizy.
                Caveman

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                I would buy Voyer Frybread Tacos at ANY course, no matter how nearby food options might be!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post

Darr got in trouble......
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Count team WMD in for many Frybread Tacos! Now I do not have to worry about feeding my boys!

You guys are my heros!

Comment

Eastside Crushers lost our best player yesterday Jeff Cox do to injury so we had to replace him. We replaced him with Steve (Pop's) tufty who played on our team the first year of team disc golf. Yes he is a former disc golf world champion but that was back in 1982 some of you were not even born yet. So let the whinning begin and if anyone has a complant please fill free to write your local congressmen. Yes Jordan has been told and he will lawer up for you whinners to go over the rules that are garved in stone
                      X - Man

Comment

is he ok? nothing permanent i hope.
                        ________
                        GREEN CRACK
                        Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                          is he ok? nothing permanent i hope.
                          He will be okay just a old injury that wont go away,its just part of getting old and gray.
                          X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                            He will be okay just a old injury that wont go away,its just part of getting old and gray.
                            He can throw farther than most of us standing still......rub some dirt on it and get him back out there! If he can't walk then you and Lance can alternate giving him piggy back rides.
                            Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Sorry to hear about Jeff Cox. I'm glad you guys got a replacement so fast. I don't mind that you replaced one of your players.
                              "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X