X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Thanks

I would like to thank the members of Team Disc Golf who played in North Bonneville this last weekend. I live in Bonneville and was involved in setting up the course and holding the lest couple of tournaments. It was very cool to see such a large group out here this weekend, and I especially appreciate the fact that everyone left the course cleaner than before you arrived. I recognized a lot of you and hope to see you out here for this years tournament.
    Thanks again.

Please have divisions this year... it will draw the more serious of us out to play in it.

Cool course.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

We are going to try to break away from the city's weekend event and keep things relatively low key. Hopefully this spring we can start putting in tee pads and making other course improvements. It is still a work in progress, however we are noting everyone's suggestions.

Comment

Much love for N Bonne!

I had a great time playing my rounds out at North Bonneville last weekend. Thanks so much for all that you have accomplished getting the course in the ground.

We had 8 teams of 7 players play the course twice each day, and we had no problems either day. The weather even held off for most of the weekend.

I am looking forward to adding the course to the TDG schedule next year, so please let me know how we can help in getting tee pads installed this year. I am sure we could pass the hat and get you some bones to help defray the cost.
        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Dreaming about the layout...

Originally posted by Magdog View Post
          It is still a work in progress, however we are noting everyone's suggestions.
          I have this vision of a hole 6 tourney pin placement in the square created by the riverbank improvement behind the current tee for hole 3. Then you could move 3's tee back to the other side of the tennis courts like it is shown in the map.

Probably won't work for permanent play but could be a cool addition for a tourney layout...
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

My team had a grat time playing there this last weekend, even though we got our asses kicked. It is a great course layout, with a few sketchy areas. 10-12 mostly. We all took our time throwing and had no incidents though. We will def come back out again!!!!
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Tee Pads!!

Look for Dubs to start up again in the spring!! Justin started fundraising last year and we had some good turn outs! Sundays time TBA!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X