X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Week 8 at Rooster Rock

I'm opening the better named thread for the next team event Feb 13-14 at Rooster Rock.

I'm going to have a hard time waiting four weeks for the next team golf event. So Jordan, why is it that we're not playing Jan 30-31? We could have been done by the end of February.

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
    I'm opening the better named thread for the next team event Feb 13-14 at Rooster Rock.

I'm going to have a hard time waiting four weeks for the next team golf event. So Jordan, why is it that we're not playing Jan 30-31? We could have been done by the end of February.
    That weekend is the Stupidbowl er superbowl would be the only reason I can come up with. IMO the only superbowl worth mentioning is the one Vaportrails is loading...

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
      That weekend is the Stupidbowl er superbowl would be the only reason I can come up with. IMO the only superbowl worth mentioning is the one Vaportrails is loading...
      Super bowl is actually on 2/7/10. Let's golf!
      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
      PDGA #37890
      Stumptown #157
      ODW TDG 10-11
      3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

As I posted on the other thread, the NFL screwed it all up with their stupid Pro Bowl, moving it to the week before the Super Bowl this year. Can you THINK of anything more stupid? Will any of the Pro Bowl players playing in the Super Bowl even THINK of playing? It's a crappy enough game as it is, let's keep some of the best players from playing! Stupid!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
          As I posted on the other thread, the NFL screwed it all up with their stupid Pro Bowl, moving it to the week before the Super Bowl this year. Can you THINK of anything more stupid? Will any of the Pro Bowl players playing in the Super Bowl even THINK of playing? It's a crappy enough game as it is, let's keep some of the best players from playing! Stupid!

Note to NFL............check the friggin TreeLove Calendar, idiots.

Bob

Comment

This is why we pick Saturday to play so we dont miss any of the NFL games or upset the Football gods.
            X - Man

Comment

Do the majority of team disc golfers even give a shit about the shit bowl, or shitball in general? I for one could care less.
              Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Do the majority of team disc golfers even give a shit about the shit bowl, or shitball in general? I for one could care less.
                Yes some of us care so shut up and go eat another cookie.
                X - Man

Comment

I see a bunch of cocks but very little discussion of Week 8 at Rooster Rock...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    I see a bunch of cocks but very little discussion of Week 8 at Rooster Rock...

Move it up.......
                    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Why dont we play on the 23rd and 24th or I dont care lets even play 30th and 31st.
                      X - Man

Comment

Let's Play!

No one watches the PRO bowl. Let's get another team match together this month.

Cheers.

Comment

I would support moving it up!

Comment

complete lameness

So, how many people have a "significant other" that WILL NOT LET THEM PLAY on Feb 14th??? What--didn't think about that? Stupidest holiday ever. Frickin Hallmark. One more reason for my wife to hate disc golf.

Comment

I'm letting my SO play.

But here's the thing. If you move it to the 30th and 31st, I can't make it because I have a meeting that Sunday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X