X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Hey ESSMP, or Dancing Cows

... or whatever your team name is this week. I'm really looking forward to our matchup. So much so that I even made sure to pack enough mini's for anyone on your team that doesn't have one. Good luck out there!

p.s. I will have a bottle of Mephistopheles with me tomorrow Scott. If I win my first round maybe I'll fill up that glass of yours. wink wink

Just so it is clear, I did not start this one
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
      ... or whatever your team name is this week. I'm really looking forward to our matchup. So much so that I even made sure to pack enough mini's for anyone on your team that doesn't have one. Good luck out there!

p.s. I will have a bottle of Mephistopheles with me tomorrow Scott. If I win my first round maybe I'll fill up that glass of yours. wink wink
      Oh? Are the Vapor Trails making a Saturday appearance this week? Sweet, can't wait to see you guys out there.
      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
      PDGA #37890
      Stumptown #157
      ODW TDG 10-11
      3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

And how are you going to transmit this STD with Scott?

Bob

Comment

What happens in North Bonn, stays at North Bonn
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

We dont need no stinkin minis, we will use CowPies instead MMMOOOOOOOOO
            MMMMOOOOOO COW MMMMOOOOOO

yes this should be a great match. Lots of FUN Good Luck

dont forget the "vapooorizer" to drown all your sorrows' down the "trails" afterwards....

sweet i will have a couple of interesting 1's including a Dogfish Head "Raison D'Etre" and a "St. Peters Winter Warmer"a true Brit. Brew
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

So, Vapor Trails and D&D are the visiting Sunday teams? Let's show Saturday how it's done!

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                So, Vapor Trails and D&D are the visiting Sunday teams? Let's show Saturday how it's done!
                I believe we did!
                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                  I believe we did!
                  I agree! Good times!

P.S. Thanks, Jevon, for the treats. Deeelicious!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X