X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: North Bonneville

Jordan what ssa# that you come up with I hope about 12 this course will be hard to make up strokes. On hole 6# will we need to bring a basket or did they move the basket back.

This is a great course and you will love the view if you have never been there before. This is the shortest course that we have played but there is some good hard holes like #4,5,6. The best way to get there is I-84 to cascade locks and go over the bridge of the God,s plus it cost $1 each way but way faster than going up hwy 18.
    X - Man

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
    This is a great course
    dude you need to put the CRAK pipe down....
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
      dude you need to put the CRAK pipe down....
      I gave the pipe up but you could use less pipe or bong.
      X - Man

Comment

Jordan what ssa# that you come up with I hope about 12 this course will be hard to make up strokes. On hole 6# will we need to bring a basket or did they move the basket back.

This is a great course and you will love the view if you have never been there before. This is the shortest course that we have played but there is some good hard holes like #4,5,6. The best way to get there is I-84 to cascade locks and go over the bridge of the God,s plus it cost $1 each way but way faster than going up hwy 18.
        Wasn't the SSA at Sorosis 11? Why would Bonneville be higher than Sorosis?

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

This is a great course and you will love the view

a great course are you being serious? the view i will agree 100%

i will not ever pay $2 to drive back and forth across the BOG after next weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
            Wasn't the SSA at Sorosis 11? Why would Bonneville be higher than Sorosis?

Cindy
            way more little dinker shots as in shots under 250'

Comment

way more little dinker shots as in shots under 250'
              Huh I guess I have not played those course enough, but seems like they were pretty similar. Either way can't wait.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Scott put the bong down what I mean is its a nice park and a good course. just because I say great course doent make it the best course ever its because it has a good mix of holes and they use the terrain and tree,s for the short holes. Just because its not long and all wide open it should not be called a bad course. Yes some holes are close together and a couple cross over but for what they had they did good. next time i will give you a call and ask if the course is great or not since you know what a great course should be. now you can pick the bong back up.
                X - Man

Comment

Scott put the bong down what I mean is its a nice park and a good course. just because I say great course doent make it the best course ever its because it has a good mix of holes and they use the terrain and tree,s for the short holes. Just because its not long and all wide open it should not be called a bad course. Yes some holes are close together and a couple cross over but for what they had they did good. next time i will give you a call and ask if the course is great or not since you know what a great course should be. now you can pick the bong back up.

when did you get so fvcking hypocritcal?????

i never called it a bad course, you called it a great course. all i pointed out was that a lot of holes cross/throw at other tee's why shove more holes on a course when there isnt the room. plus in the wind with all these people KEEP ALL EYES OPEN i say at least 1 person gets hit that weekend

as for not all wide open and long, yea that is what i want in my disc game....i can throw 400 on a great pull but my game is no where near all wide open and long....but i will make sure to never voice my opinion about something you have deemed great again.

Comment

Now now

Nobody needs to get all butt hurt now people. Play nice.

I am struggling with justifying an SSA anything different than what we played at Sorosis. I don't see Bonny playing to an SSA 1.5 easier unless we get perfect weather with calm winds. So I am thinking 11 RPs/S will work for the first time we play there. If it storms we could easily see it play to 10 or even 9 RPs/S.

We all know how bad it can get at Rooster for TDG...let's hope for a couple of nice days for our events!
                    Last edited by Sausage Fingers; January 12th, 2010, 09:07 PM. Reason: i am brain dead
                    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                      Nobody needs to get all butt hurt now people. Play nice.

I am struggling with justifying an SSA anything different than what we played at Sorosis. I don't see Bonny playing to an SSA 1.5 easier unless we get perfect weather with no calm winds. So I am thinking 11 RPs/S will work for the first time we play there. If it storms we could easily see it play to 10 or even 9 RPs/S.

We all know how bad it can get at Rooster for TDG...let's hope for a couple of nice days for our events!
                      Well I have never been there but am looking forward to it. But just to put my two cents in I think the SSA should be as high as possible. Maybe 12 or 13?

Now everyone pick there bongs back up: And I'll stick to my brew

Comment

Crossing fairways? I don't recall any. Here's the map: http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...Bonneville.jpg

I liked N Bonneville the one time I played it. I think I will end up preferring it over Rooster Rock...
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                          Crossing fairways? I don't recall any. Here's the map: http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...Bonneville.jpg

I liked N Bonneville the one time I played it. I think I will end up preferring it over Rooster Rock...

yes according to that map there are no "crossing" fairways, we only throw str8 at/over other fairways and tee tads..... 1/2,2/9,3/6,7/8,11/12,16/17,8/11

I hope no 1 gets hit and we all have fun.

Just remember to "Duck or Bleed"

Comment

Where's an unbunch your panties emoticon when you need it?

Comment

yes according to that map there are no "crossing" fairways, we only throw str8 at/over other fairways and tee tads..... 1/2,2/9,3/6,7/8,11/12,16/17,8/11

I hope no 1 gets hit and we all have fun.

Just remember to "Duck or Bleed"
                              Bout time SOMEONE learns how to throw straight!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X