X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Injury update

As you may or may not know; I had to drop out of Team Disc Golf this season due to my bum knee. Thanks to M-Ry for stepping in and taking my place.

I stopped by Pier yesterday to see my team (GBP). Unfortunately, they were the Sunday team that played on Saturday for this match.

Although my team was not there it was good to see everyone. Being at the course had me really “jonesing” to play some disc.

I am going to the doctor today. I plan to press the issue of doing a total knee replacement on my left leg. Hopefully I can get it done this spring and be ready for Team Golf next fall.

Here is the x-ray of my bad knee.

Originally posted by Arthur Chomparelli View Post
    As you may or may not know; I had to drop out of Team Disc Golf this season due to my bum knee. Thanks to M-Ry for stepping in and taking my place.

I stopped by Pier yesterday to see my team (GBP). Unfortunately, they were the Sunday team that played on Saturday for this match.

Although my team was not there it was good to see everyone. Being at the course had me really “jonesing” to play some disc.

I am going to the doctor today. I plan to press the issue of doing a total knee replacement on my left leg. Hopefully I can get it done this spring and be ready for Team Golf next fall.

I hope the knee heals quickly Chompy. Look forward seeing you out on the course when you are healed up.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Well no wonder your knee is bad, you've got a bunch of staples and screws in there.

Comment

I know that we miss you out on the course. Hopefully your back soon...we need that Chomp golf on the course!

PS We beat 3C's and a D-Walk!!!

Take care brother.

Kevin

Comment

Chompy, it was soooooooooooo good seeing you out there yesterday. I hope with all my heart that things work out for you on your knee and we can see back out discing. Just an idea but Ol' Bob up the Mud is a master at fixin' things. Take your knee up to see him. Heck, it's amazing what that guy can do with a length of bailing wire and an old barn hinge.

Come out and see us again, soon.

Bob

Comment

Hope to see you back in time for Lunchtime League, Chomp! Tell the doc I will say bad things about him on the internet if he can't get that done for ya.
            “I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know — Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, that’s in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, I’ll know I’m a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? I’m not sure, but it’s possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.”
            ~Annika Sörenstam

Comment

Wow - best wishes in your quest for the new knee - looks more like the work of a drunken carpenter than an osteopath!

Comment

What up Chomp. Sorry we missed you Just do what you gotta do so we can have 220 right up the middle again Take care brother and hope you come out again.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X