X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Schedule question

We, 3 C's and a D, dont play Crazy 18 at all. Aren't all the Saturday teams supposed to play each other at least once? I know we are half way through the season already but we didn't catch this before. Actually just realized it at lunch.

tryin to get out of our re-match?) I don't blame ya
    ________
    Ass Small
    Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
      tryin to get out of our re-match?) I don't blame ya
      We will kick your a** in a rematch any day. Even if you decide to show up on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber View Post
        We will kick your a** in a rematch any day. Even if you decide to show up on time.
        She does have a good point.
        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
        PDGA #37890
        Stumptown #157
        ODW TDG 10-11
        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by Amber View Post
          We, 3 C's and a D, dont play Crazy 18 at all. Aren't all the Saturday teams supposed to play each other at least once? I know we are half way through the season already but we didn't catch this before. Actually just realized it at lunch.
          I think it is because they are not in our divsion. We play WMD & Dancing Cows twice because we are all in the same division. There are some Sunday teams that don't play each other too.

We are for sure not trying to get out of playing WMD. Bring it Zimmerman, Jonesy & crew hit us with your best shot because we are so ready to take you down. Don't forget to come back after lunch though even if your getting you butts kicked.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X