X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Hornings 2 days or not

I have read that playing on seprerate days might be an option will this be decided with enough time left to be able to contact our team and let them know when we are playing this does affect us saturday teams please advise.

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
    I have read that playing on seprerate days might be an option will this be decided with enough time left to be able to contact our team and let them know when we are playing this does affect us saturday teams please advise.
    Last I heard from Jordan was we were all playing on Sunday as planned. Singles on the Canyon course, and doubles on the highland course with a safari 9 hole layout.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

I thought Jordan said north Bonniville.?
      X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post

Well I said it was the last I heard from Jordan, but not necessarily the latest word I guess.

Cindy
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

No I think Jordan said get a calculator, Keith.
          Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
          PDGA #37890
          Stumptown #157
          ODW TDG 10-11
          3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

It WILL be Hornings!!!! I just hope the Minor Leagues.....er......I mean Saturday League isn't too intimidated by seeing the Majors out there playing.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              It WILL be Hornings!!!! I just hope the Minor Leagues.....er......I mean Saturday League isn't too intimidated by seeing the Majors out there playing.

Bob
              Bob I cant wait to come out and see the Sunday kiddy's league play I just hope you guys dont slow the Saturday pro league up because we play real fast and make fewer throws than you kids and we dont have much day light to finish.

Bob make sure you set up a changing station for those Sunday players who need to change there depends like Jeff Hemmerling,Kevin Madrid,Dan Denney and T-Ry. You dont want to be rubbing cream on them if they end up with a rash.
              X - Man

Comment

oooooooo

Comment

We are all playing Hornings together on Sunday for the next event.
                  Singles will be played on the Canyon Course and Dubs on the modified Highland course layout.

These 3 events on the schedule represent weeks where we return to a course that we've previously played:
                  January 2-3 - Milo McIver - 8x S - 8a CSL
                  January 16-17 - Dabney - 8x S - 8a CSL
                  February 13-14 - Timber (possible 2nd trip to Pier) - 9a S - 8x CSL

One or more of these weeks could be replaced with a return visit to Hornings to play the new course or play Pier if all the baskets are still in place or even play North Bonneville. These are things that we should discus over in the Dan Denny Team Disc Golf Schedule thread.

I am planning on playing the new courses at Hornings and North Bonneville during the Holiday weekend to check them out.
                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                    We are all playing Hornings together on Sunday for the next event.
                    Singles will be played on the Canyon Course and Dubs on the modified Highland course layout.

These 3 events on the schedule represent weeks where we return to a course that we've previously played:
                    January 2-3 - Milo McIver - 8x S - 8a CSL
                    January 16-17 - Dabney - 8x S - 8a CSL
                    February 13-14 - Timber (possible 2nd trip to Pier) - 9a S - 8x CSL

One or more of these weeks could be replaced with a return visit to Hornings to play the new course or play Pier if all the baskets are still in place or even play North Bonneville. These are things that we should discus over in the Dan Denny Team Disc Golf Schedule thread.

I am planning on playing the new courses at Hornings and North Bonneville during the Holiday weekend to check them out.

Your wish is our command O mighty one.

2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Bob I cant wait to come out and see the Sunday kiddy's league play I just hope you guys dont slow the Saturday pro league up because we play real fast and make fewer throws than you kids and we dont have much day light to finish.

Bob make sure you set up a changing station for those Sunday players who need to change there depends like Jeff Hemmerling,Kevin Madrid,Dan Denney and T-Ry. You dont want to be rubbing cream on them if they end up with a rash.
                      Keith..........that's cause you old farts forget every other hole and you can really get those wheel chairs rolling on the downhill.

Bob

Comment

wich basket locations

So me and at least one other of the Horning's crew will be out there to help. One question I have is where you want the baskets.

Holes 1, 5, 7, 11, 12, and 15 all have a long and short.

They could be moved mid day so the seccond round of singles on the canyon has a little different course.

I hope to have a fire or two going for you guys too.

Hippy007

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
                          So me and at least one other of the Horning's crew will be out there to help. One question I have is where you want the baskets.

They could be moved mid day so the seccond round of singles on the canyon has a little different course.

Hippy007
                          Wow! Now THAT is service!

Given the choice, I'd say go with shorts in the AM and switch them to long in the afternoon. But wouldn't it be better to just stand around the fire with us and drink?
                          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                            Wow! Now THAT is service!

Given the choice, I'd say go with shorts in the AM and switch them to long in the afternoon. But wouldn't it be better to just stand around the fire with us and drink?
                            well yah...
                            I try and get out for all big disc golf events at hornings to help. that is what we do.

right now they are this way:

1 - short
                            5- long
                            7- long
                            11- long
                            12- short
                            15- long

If you guys pick the plan I will have the baskets ready when you get out Sunday AM.

Hippy007

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post

Hippy007
                              FIRE? Hells yeah! I'd say have all of the baskets in the long and just leave them there for both morning AND afternoon so that everyone plays the same layout? And FIRE? That will be sooooooo nice! Now if you can arrange for NO rain that will be perfect.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X