Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
    Jordan,

During my Dabney Doubles this summer (T-Ry is not going to like this) I made a one extra mando on the course for safety reasons. Teeing off of hole 15...I made a mando to go left of the first tree straight ahead of the pad. This is to stop people from going down the 16 hole tee pad area for the big skip to 15 basket. I know this helped me mentally knowing that no one was going to get a disc to the back of their head walking off 16 tee. Sorry Capt. T-Ry for mentioning this

Is there any chance that you might have a bright ribbon that we could place on this tree so that we play the mando? I remember seeing something on a tree on that hole but the next time I showed up to play it had been removed...

If we can get some police warning tape or construction ribbon to mark the tree I am all for the mando. the drop zone for missed mando is right at the tree correct?
    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
      Is there any chance that you might have a bright ribbon that we could place on this tree so that we play the mando? I remember seeing something on a tree on that hole but the next time I showed up to play it had been removed...

If we can get some police warning tape or construction ribbon to mark the tree I am all for the mando. the drop zone for missed mando is right at the tree correct?

Yeah I do have some orange rope that I can wrap around the tree tomorrow morning. I did a drop zone left of the tree...better shot to the basket.

Sorry Murray...I know how much you loved this

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
        Jordan,

During my Dabney Doubles this summer (T-Ry is not going to like this) I made a one extra mando on the course for safety reasons. Teeing off of hole 15...I made a mando to go left of the first tree straight ahead of the pad. This is to stop people from going down the 16 hole tee pad area for the big skip to 15 basket. I know this helped me mentally knowing that no one was going to get a disc to the back of their head walking off 16 tee. Sorry Capt. T-Ry for mentioning this

Amen, Kevin. It is an unpleasant position to make that call for safety reasons and not many people like to play it that way. Cheers to Kevin for placing safety first, I personally believe that hole gives Dabney a bad rap due to the carnage that has happened between the fairways of 15 & 16!
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

they should just add a couple more of the bamboo walls like on 17
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

no to the mando! this takes away one of the go big or go home the loser birdies on the back nine!!!
            ________
            INTERRACIAL REDHEAD
            Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X