X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    Victor didn't mention it...how recently have you played the course?
    I played it on Tuesday and if you take the hyser route you are essentially throwing over #17 basket. We took that risk out last year by making the tree that is about 30 ft. in front of the tee pad a mando left.

Bob

ps...........even though I don't have the big arm if we can play #13 long that would be fantastic, otherwise from the concrete pad it is a jump putt, not a throw.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      I played it on Tuesday and if you take the hyser route you are essentially throwing over #17 basket. We took that risk out last year by making the tree that is about 30 ft. in front of the tee pad a mando left.

Bob

ps...........even though I don't have the big arm if we can play #13 long&harder that would be fantastic, otherwise from the concrete pad it is a jump putt, not a throw.
      i think that the mando left should be in play for safety on #18??

as for the length of #13, i have heard rumors that Keith likes it longer&harder, but we will have to wait for him to chime in here on this......

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

otherwise from the concrete pad it is a jump putt, not a throw.
        Not all of us have a big arm like you Bob!!!

Comment

yea

How about you give me about 12 strokes and we'll talk about it over your azzzz whoopin?

Bob
          Oh snap--Bob's figuring out how to talk smack!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
            Oh snap--Bob's figuring out how to talk smack!
            I love smack talk that starts with the phrase "how about you give me about 12 strokes".

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              I love smack talk that starts with the phrase "how about you give me about 12 strokes".

Bagger!

Comment

Ok, so maybe a bit cold and maybe a bit wet on Sunday. WHATEVER! I am bringing a few bundles of firewood however for the fireplace. If anybody else would like to bring some that would be great, we can keep a fire going all day and be toasty. Felt pretty good last year and a warm Jordan is a happy Jordan.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X