First day of TDG Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OR Team DG: First day of TDG

    Jordan how did the rest of the day go I hope great. I had to leave after the first round and most of our team could only play 1 round. Did you get any new teams out there or do we have a 6/10 split still. I was suprized Jeff Cox shot a 49 he would of shot -9 but he got a few boggys because of all those young girls running cross country. I say Jeff Hemmerling out there it look like he was trying to chase down some of those young guys running cross country but they were to fast for the old man.
    X - Man

  • #2
    Did anyone else have FUN today at Team Golf? I sure did! Thanks Jordan, you are the MAN as always.

    Bob

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
      Jordan how did the rest of the day go I hope great. I had to leave after the first round and most of our team could only play 1 round. Did you get any new teams out there or do we have a 6/10 split still. I was suprized Jeff Cox shot a 49 he would of shot -9 but he got a few boggys because of all those young girls running cross country. I say Jeff Hemmerling out there it look like he was trying to chase down some of those young guys running cross country but they were to fast for the old man.
      Jordan announced that with the 10/6 split, each Sunday team will have to play TWO Saturdays. I'm sure Jordan has a S&#TLOAD of data to sort through and then we will have the coveted MATCHUPS!!
      Certain exceptions were made for returning champs/TD's team. With another Sunday team winning the final "only one Saturday" spot to be announced by Jordan. Will seniority have a roll in choice of Saturdays?
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        Did anyone else have FUN today at Team Golf? I sure did! Thanks Jordan, you are the MAN as always.

        Bob
        Oh, and we MOS DEF had fun on Sunday with a grubbin' breakfast pre fest, and TEAM GOLF! Thanks Jordan, you are DA MAN
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Slow going

          Tonight's the first night that I had to work on the TDG stuff. After getting back from the Stumptown meeting tonight. Having trouble getting the files set up, damn 07 crap. But I hope to have the info out in the next day or two so the 2 Sunday teams playing the first Saturday can plan for it.

          Thanks to all of the teams that came out for Team Disc Golf 2009-10!
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
            Tonight's the first night that I had to work on the TDG stuff. After getting back from the Stumptown meeting tonight. Having trouble getting the files set up, damn 07 crap. But I hope to have the info out in the next day or two so the 2 Sunday teams playing the first Saturday can plan for it.

            Thanks to all of the teams that came out for Team Disc Golf 2009-10!
            Thanks Jordan for all the hard work I know adding new teams means more work for you and if I can help let me know. If the help you need comes in a bottle I would be happy to get some 100 proof voka for you.
            X - Man

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
              Thanks Jordan for all the hard work I know adding new teams means more work for you and if I can help let me know. If the help you need comes in a bottle I would be happy to get some 100 proof voka for you.
              You know how I like my help I see...

              I'll recruit Chris Graham to come over and help check scorecards and get those ratings out tonight hopefully...
              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yay thanks Jordan for all you do, and making it possible for us new teams to join in the fun this year. You ROCK!!

                Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

                Comment

                Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X