X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Are we there yet?

Looking forward to this season! We got a taste of winter golf on Sunday at Milo. Talk about some downpours! I shot a +44 on 27 from the pro pads... ouch.

Originally posted by jevon View Post
    Looking forward to this season! We got a taste of winter golf on Sunday at Milo. Talk about some downpours! I shot a +44 on 27 from the pro pads... ouch.
    Vapor Trails! Milo par you shot a 36 over.
    Which is perfect for the pre-lims ... are we having those season? I happened to shoot a 3 over par 92 (lucky that was casual) I might have to bust out that score on some other teams during the regular season though
    Who's ready for some TEAM GOLF!
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
      I might have to bust out that score on some other teams during the regular season though
      Darr,
      You can bust out whatever score you want but it won't matter when VT goes down to Putt This!
      Looking forward to playing you guys, always a blast.

Jevon,
      Love your VT logo. Sweet! Better bring some Ensure to bribe/energize me during our match...
      Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; September 9th, 2009, 10:29 AM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Jeff, isn't Ensure for constipation? I know, we should ask Shupp, I bet he drinks the stuff, he's way old!

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
          Jeff, isn't Ensure for constipation? I know, we should ask Shupp, I bet he drinks the stuff, he's way old!
          No way Jeff is way older than me just look at the granny flab hanging off his arms. Hey Dan are you still having to put your dinner in a blender or did you get those false teeth because you look like some one in there mid 50,s old Man. Its hard at your age to chew a good steak or even a apple so I hope you got those new chompers.
          X - Man

Comment

Hemmerling will now go by "granny flab"...

Comment

All these OLD guys are cracking me up.

Bob

Comment

Still using a walker, errr, golf cart, Keith? Hope you've laced up your Depends 'cause the way you're dishin' it you must also be swimmin' in it. I see things haven't changed.

Comment

Does anyone know where the proposed schedule for TDG is posted?

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                    Does anyone know where the proposed schedule for TDG is posted?
                    Click CALENDAR at the top of the page.

Then click Options, Search for Events, type in TEAM, set the years for 2009 and 2010, and click Search!

Also, soon all the Team Golf info will be posted at www.teamdiscgolf.com !
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Played Pier this morning, got wet, and had visions of Team Golf. Lets git'r ON.

Bob

Comment

Drunker and Disorderlier held Fall training camp on Sunday. Celeste and Kirsten forgot training supplies at home, Eric and Shawn weren't even tipsy at lunch, Joe showed up and nobody had to bail him out to get him there, Claude just wanted to tunnel under the new road at Timber, and I took fewer Ibuprofin than normal. Boy have we got a longgggg way to go. Nobody hit an ACE and everybody hit a tree. I think our ratings are a bit inflated but I guess we'll have to live with that for the first outing. Man, if any other team wants easy pickings they better lobby to play D & D first round.

Bob

Comment

you forget that Kirsten and I shot +2 playing doubles on 19 at Timber. Not shabby with our ratings. Ringers

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                            you forget that Kirsten and I shot +2 playing doubles on 19 at Timber. Not shabby with our ratings. Ringers
                            Shhhhhhhhh! Don't give anything away.

Bob

Comment

You also forgot "Bob did a heel clicker (and fully left the ground)" haha!! And "Eric and Shawn shot -3 for 19 holes playing doubles".

I'm SO ready for Team Golf!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X