Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baggers!!!

Comment

3 more days!!! I'm so excited for another season of Team Golf!

See ya'll Sunday morning at Pier. I'll be having Buttery Nipple quaffers for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post

See ya'll Sunday morning at Pier. I'll be having Buttery Nipple quaffers for breakfast.
        that sounds like a true breakfast of champions

Comment

Oooh bagy an HOW!
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

See ya'll Sunday morning at Pier. I'll be having Buttery Nipple quaffers for
            breakfast.
            Ha Ha we get to play a day earlier than you Sunday lot.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Ha Ha we get to play a day earlier than you Sunday lot.

Cindy
              yea then we get to relax, while sunday has much better weather than sat........
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Day of the week smack. You gotta love it.

Comment

Actually... some of us will be there to mock the minor leagues in the morning before we tee off for our casual round so... not really.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sorry... did I say mock? I meant "cheer on," of course. GOOOO Minor Leaguers!
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Casual round? I'll be mock.. er, I mean playing along with them! One round Saturday, one round Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                        Casual round? I'll be mock.. er, I mean playing along with them! One round Saturday, one round Sunday!
                        Its nice that you and Sam will be out there to support us but really you are just coming out to see what real disc golf teams look like. Sunday teams are posers and Cry babys from what I have been told. you have players like Jeff (sissy boy) Hemmerling and T-ry (Hillbilly cousen lover). I also heard why Jevon and Sam will only play on Sundays is because there affaid Saturday teams will see how easy it is to beat there teams and we will want to play on Sundays for some easy points.
                        X - Man

Comment

Aww, Keith. Has anyone ever told you how cute you are? No? Really? Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Day of the week smack. You gotta love it.
                            Not from me! I've turned over a new leaf and will not be talking smack this year. I'll leave that to Jevon, since it's the only thing he does well. It sure as heck isn't disc golf. At least he wound up on a team of his peers, and that's a step in the right direction for Vapor Trails, who are bottom feeders, but hey, when UP is the only place you have to go, you have to give them credit.

Lets all look to the positive things in Team Golf this year, like me. Let's recognize true sportsmen, like Treelove, Sausage Fingers, and Sandy Bagger. By the way guys say hello to your buddies on the set next tiime you're there, you know Cookie Monster, Big Bird, and Oscar the Grouch.

I really would like to also give big kudos to Hammerloins for his smooth talking and getting them to give him weekend passes from the HOME. You're the MAN, Jeff.

As for the Saturday League............Congratulations to you all for stepping up and making the commitment to play Team Golf. I know what a sacrifice it must be for all of you to have to give up Saturday morning cartoons. Good on all of you! When Keith grows up, someday, sometime a long long time from now, he aspires to be a great golfer, just like Jevon. Shoot for the moon, Keith, keep on reaching.

See ya'll on the course and in the spirit of the game, you all can borrow my towel to dry those tears when D & D is crushing you.

AND the good news is.........I for one won't be rubbing it in.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post