Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the picture Dan. Although I'm not sure what your point is. I just hope the schedule has us playing against each other. It will be so sweet...

Comment

It looks like Dan was having a dream or he was playing at Peir park the other day. he went down to pick up his disc after missing his Putt(like always) hit his head on the basket and passed out then had a vision that his team might be good.
      X - Man

Comment

Last edited by DanD; October 15th, 2009, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Dan,

While those pictures are a bit harsh, they are nothing compared to the beat down Vapor Snails will suffer at the hands of Putt This! Better bring yer hankies...

Comment

Jeff, the only beating you're going to administer is at home with your National Geographics.

Comment

Keith, I just hope we get sent down to the development league...errrr, Saturdays, so we can wipe some of those eastside crusties off your spec's 'cause the senility appears to be kicking back in again. You might also want to bring some oxygen along with that walker you call a golf cart, this ain't Timber golf old man!

Comment

Dan I think you have hit yourself in the head to much after all those missed putts. You should take some putting lessons so your head can heal and then you will see your team get the DNF award at the end of the season. The Eastside cruchers will crush you on any course you can think of or even dream of so get your ensure can out and drink up old man. I hear at your age pruns are good for you and it will make your arm granny flab to stop swing back and forth when you throw that 100ft power drive of your.
                    Last edited by keith_shupp; October 15th, 2009, 02:10 PM.
                    X - Man

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X