Courses to play for Team Golf? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OK. You're right. Dabney and Timber are not dangerous at all.

    Bubble wrap. Cute. Is that how you protect your ego when you check the scorecard at the end of a round?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Bubble wrap. Cute. Is that how you protect your ego when you check the scorecard at the end of a round?
      Is this comment apropos to some past incident or just an ad hominem attack? Or a weak attempt at humor?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sam View Post
        OK. You're right. Dabney and Timber are not dangerous at all.
        Glad to see you've come to your senses.

        Comment


        • Too bad we would go broke in an attempt to buy enough bubble wrap for Sam's ego... Talk about overinflated.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jevon View Post
            Too bad we would go broke in an attempt to buy enough bubble wrap for Sam's ego... Talk about overinflated.
            The season must be getting close as the flames are getting bigger!

            This is going to be fun.

            Bring it on!

            Comment


            • Kirsten got hit yesterday at Timber. People were throwing I think on hole 8 (with the mando and fence ob) and we were on the pad throwing back on I think hole 16. We knew it was a dangerous place though so were watching, but it kicked off the mando tree and just barely caught Kirsten in the leg. It took off a little skin like a rug burn and a little bruise. She said she still wants to play there for team golf though.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                Kirsten got hit yesterday at Timber. People were throwing I think on hole 8 (with the mando and fence ob) and we were on the pad throwing back on I think hole 16. We knew it was a dangerous place though so were watching, but it kicked off the mando tree and just barely caught Kirsten in the leg. It took off a little skin like a rug burn and a little bruise. She said she still wants to play there for team golf though.
                Steve got hit yesterday at Timber too in the elbow. We were on the pad for #16, and they were throwing on #15. One of their guys just shanked it bad. They were a huge group of mostly first time golfers who mostly had no clue what they were doing. I am surprised more people were not hit yesterday it was packed there yesterday, so many huge groups playing.

                Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

                Comment


                • I like the bubblewrap idea and it is waterrpoof.

                  Bob

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                    Kirsten got hit yesterday at Timber. People were throwing I think on hole 8 (with the mando and fence ob) and we were on the pad throwing back on I think hole 16. We knew it was a dangerous place though so were watching, but it kicked off the mando tree and just barely caught Kirsten in the leg. It took off a little skin like a rug burn and a little bruise. She said she still wants to play there for team golf though.
                    Hmmmmmm! Mysterious disc golfers throwing hard plastic at the legs of a member of Drunker and Disorderlier? WMD? DMZ? 3C's and a DWalk? Somebodies gonna get their come up-ance once the season begins.

                    Bob

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      Hmmmmmm! Mysterious disc golfers throwing hard plastic at the legs of a member of Drunker and Disorderlier? WMD? DMZ? 3C's and a DWalk? Somebodies gonna get their come up-ance once the season begins.

                      Bob



                      I was no where near timber yesterday,

                      but I was spotted on the back nine of Pier park sometime around sundown though.

                      Comment


                      • lower rate per team

                        Originally posted by Darr View Post
                        I think that would be awesome!!

                        I'd also like to throw Skyline out there. I realize it would be a bummer to pay for our rounds but it would be THE SHIZZZ to play team golf with carts

                        We might be able to get a "per team" lower rate
                        I could arrange that.

                        Comment


                        • Smobro we need you man

                          Originally posted by smobro View Post
                          for Team Golf are there going to be teams that only play on Saturdays and teams that only play on Sundays?
                          I know, go find it in the thread, but if someone could give me a quick, non-sarcastic answer that would be great. I would try to field a team if it was Saturday only.
                          Smobro get that team together we need ya to rock out Saturdays with us.

                          Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                            Smobro get that team together we need ya to rock out Saturdays with us.

                            Cindy
                            Hell yeah build up a saturday team. It'll be a blast!
                            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                              Smobro get that team together we need ya to rock out Saturdays with us.

                              Cindy
                              Remember there is the one Sunday (Dec 6th) when we are all at Horning's.
                              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                                Remember there is the one Sunday (Dec 6th) when we are all at Horning's.
                                Celebrating my birthday, well birthday eve. That will be a blast!
                                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                                PDGA #37890
                                Stumptown #157
                                ODW TDG 10-11
                                3C&D TDG 09-10

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X