X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Looking to form a team

I noticed there are more then a few pepople looking for teams if we can't get on one lets form one. I'm able to play all the events and would love to be part of the TDG season so lets not waste anymore time if anyone without a team is interested PM me or just post on this thread. I hope that we can get this in place before it is too late.

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
    I noticed there are more then a few pepople looking for teams if we can't get on one lets form one. I'm able to play all the events and would love to be part of the TDG season so lets not waste anymore time if anyone without a team is interested PM me or just post on this thread. I hope that we can get this in place before it is too late.
    I feel pretty lame responding to my own thread but are you all telling me that of all the people that are looking for a team that nobody wants to form a new team to compete in TDG. I promise I don't smell and I'm a 850 to 900 rated player also I'm battle tested and love the competition so anyone lets get a team formed and sign up before it is too late.

Comment

New team thread

Go check out the 2009-2010 Team Disc Golf - Rosters thread. There are free agents posting there looking for a team. On page 5 Denny made a post about forming a team. I think most people are reading that thread, not this one.
      Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; August 27th, 2009, 03:09 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X