X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    still sounds like it will be a MUTE point.
    That means nobody talks about it, right?

Comment

• What we need is for one of the Sunday teams to step up and play on Saturday. That would give us 8 teams on each day and all would be happy in TDG world.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMZ View Post
        What we need is for one of the Sunday teams to step up and play on Saturday. That would give us 8 teams on each day and all would be happy in TDG world.
        Would that it be so simple. But we have a new team that also wants to play on Sunday...

It would work better if we could come up with some more teams to make the split 10/8...
        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• So then we just need two of the Sunday teams to switch to Saturday.

What are the chances of more teams joining in on the fun before the deadline?

Comment

• A mute point is better than a moo point. You know... a cow's opinion. (Thank you, Joey)
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• is everyone on a team let me know ill gladly be on your team or form a team with you let me know asap if not ill just have to go to team disc golf anyways lmao
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                is everyone on a team let me know ill gladly be on your team or form a team with you let me know asap if not ill just have to go to team disc golf anyways lmao
                There might be some teams looking for players that can play on Saturday real soon after we have our meeting tonight.

I sure hope to see all of the team captains at the meeting tonight! We have some serious things to work out. Like the whole, who plays on Sunday who plays on Saturday thing.

We may not even have as many teams as we think we do when we are forced to go to 8 teams Saturday and 8 teams Sunday!

See ya there at 7pm!
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Sat.teams!!!! Slots avail.

If you can put a team together that can play on SATURDAYS put it together we start in 2 weeks space avail. for up to 4 teams. this would make it a 10/10 split for each day.

disclaimer: please do not make up a team that can not commit to play all year....PLEASE

If you are looking for a way to keep your game in tourney shape throughout the year then TDG is a great way to do it. Roughly every other weekend through Feb.
                  Come make new discing buddies and still relax then watch the NFL on Sundays
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X