X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs

Schedule and matchup "brackets": https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...it?usp=sharing Also on schedule page of website: http://ortdg.weebly.com/schedule.html

just curious as to when sat info be up on weebly site..?? the red headed step children that we r always seem to be last on to get their results posted... thanks!! and lookn forward to see how this goes at mccormick! i just played wilder out in newport, similar type course w alot more ups and downs and not nearly as long.. but just as many trees

Comment

come on Adin... in proper engrish

Comment

Originally posted by Ad in Nelson View Post
        just curious as to when sat info be up on weebly site..?? the red headed step children that we r always seem to be last on to get their results posted... thanks!! and lookn forward to see how this goes at mccormick! i just played wilder out in newport, similar type course w alot more ups and downs and not nearly as long.. but just as many trees
        Where are you looking? The Saturday and Sunday semi-final matchups are posted at http://ortdg.weebly.com/schedule.html
        Have fun!

Comment

Dark Horse - we have to play those hippies again !

Comment

Jeff, literally as soon as i posted that the info magically appeared on the weebly site ... thanks!! and as for prooper engwish i forgot all i learned in skool, been a decade or so... waaaay to many brain cells died in that period of time

Comment

Originally posted by Ad in Nelson View Post
              Adin,
              Eric Lund Helps with Sundays, where as I do all of Saturdays without help. Job gets in the way of posting, but I do appreciate your posts each week to remind me. Next season I think it would be great for you to take that duty on to help out the Saturday TD, it takes me about an hour or so with distractions, but I'm confident you would be faster.
              PDGA# 49616
              Stumptown# 353
              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post

Adin,
                Eric Lund Helps with Sundays, where as I do all of Saturdays without help. Job gets in the way of posting, but I do appreciate your posts each week to remind me. Next season I think it would be great for you to take that duty on to help out the Saturday TD, it takes me about an hour or so with distractions, but I'm confident you would be faster.
                dear dearing, all ya need to do is ask... nicely...

Comment

Hay all the weather this weekend is going to be bad are we still playing

Comment

Team independence will be ready to finish Saturdays with a bang!!

Comment

The News says
                      Snowfall totals as of Thursday night included 13 inches in the small town of Vernonia, Ore., northwest of Portland, and 10 inches in St. Helens, north of Portland along the Columbia River.
                      So. hmmm, bring your colorful discs.

Comment

Playing in a little snow, or hardened snow, is fun and an interesting experience- it's fairly easy to lose a disc in 4" of snow....

On the course is not a problem. But putting 100+ Oregonian drivers on the road in the snow is a recipe for disaster. They have a difficult enough time driving as it is. (assume smiley thingy here)

Comment

It may be unprecedented, but the decision to err on the side of safety should be announced. The sooner the better.

Sean P.- What are the present conditions out that way?

Comment

WINTER SNOW ADVISORY!!!
                            The latest forecasts from the National Weather Service indicates that we are looking at another 2-6 inches of snow in the Lower Columbia region starting anywhere between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Another 1-3 inches of snow are predicted for Saturday with the snow transitioning to freezing rain on Saturday evening.

I am just not felling the love for our TDG Schedule if we have to deal with freezing rain. Patrick Darr came up with a great idea and we will run with it.

***WE ARE CANCELING THIS WEEKEND'S EVENT AT McCORMICK PARK***

New plan is to move the Semi Finals to our regularly scheduled date at Milo on Sunday February 23rd. Then we will have the Finals two weeks after that back at McCormick Park on March 8-9, 2014.

***IF YOU READ THIS CAN YOU PLEASE CALL YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY KNOW OF THE SCHEDULE CHANGE***

Thank you to all who were willing to brave the elements to compete for Team Disc Golf, but I just can't see us getting out there and back safely with the threat of freezing rain. Snow is one thing but freezing rain is hell on a stick. It would kill my nascent compassion for humanity if anyone got hurt trying to attend my little shindig that we play for fun and bragging rights.

Oregon Team Disc Golf 2013-14

Week 1 - Saturday/Sunday October 12-13, 2013 Sorosis
                            Week 2 - Saturday/Sunday October 26-27, 2013 Adair
                            Week 3 - Saturday/Sunday November 9-10, 2013 N Bonneville
                            Week 4 - Saturday/Sunday November 23-24, 2013 Hornings
                            Week 5 - Saturday/Sunday December 7-8, 2013 Milo
                            Week 6 - Saturday/Sunday December 14-15, 2013 Timber
                            Week 7 - Saturday/Sunday December 28-29, 2013 Pier
                            Week 8 - Saturday/Sunday January 11-12, 2014 Dabney
                            Week 9 - Saturday/Sunday January 25-26, 2014 Trojan

Semis - Sunday February 23, 2014 Milo
                            Championships - Saturday/Sunday March 8-9, 2014 McCormick Park
                            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                            Or does here stand the last remaining man
                            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                              What are the CSL times for the rest of the season?

SUNDAY FEB 23, 2014 - Milo BSF Layout 8am CSL and 8:30am Tee time
                              SATURDAY/SUNDAY MAR 8-9, 2014 - McCormick Park - 8am CSL and 8:30am Tee time
                              - Sausage Fingers
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X